Indicators with alerts/signal - page 693

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Air92:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools,please, i want to ask arrows to this indicator ,if number of buffers allows to make it.I need the arrow when the signal line crosses zero level, and also in the arrow when two signal lines cross each other. And also opportunity to change the size of these arrows.

Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
shilox:
Hello MrTools/Mladen,

Please could you add alert to this indicator when bar changes from red to green and green to red (Value 1 crosses over Value 4 and vice versa).

Thank you.

macd_t3.mq4

Hello Shilox,

Added the alerts.

Files:
pinkkrebs
pinkkrebs  

divergence indicator alert

MrTools/Mladen hi

would you please add an alert to this divergence indicator ?

muchas gracias

i-powerrvi-div.ex4

Files:
Sampson Shiloba
Sampson Shiloba  
mrtools:
Hello Shilox, Added the alerts.

Thanks a bunch MrTools.

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mrtools:
Hi Air92, added the arrows, the picture is for the arrows on the 2 signal line crosses.

Thank you,dear mr.Tools.

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mrtools:

Dear mr.Tools,I have a problem with this indicator.

For an example

I need two indicators on a chart. On one I need arrows on crossing of the signal line with other signal line, on the second indicator I need crossing of the signal line of level of zero.

If on the first indicator I put the arrowsOnzerocross false arrowsOnSignalcross truesettings, and on the second indicator I do opposite, it turns out that arrows on the chart arrive only one indicator. But arrows from two indicators are necessary

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
Air92:
Dear mr.Tools,I have a problem with this indicator.

For an example

I need two indicators on a chart. On one I need arrows on crossing of the signal line with other signal line, on the second indicator I need crossing of the signal line of level of zero.

If on the first indicator I put the arrowsOnzerocross false arrowsOnSignalcross truesettings, and on the second indicator I do opposite, it turns out that arrows on the chart arrive only one indicator. But arrows from two indicators are necessary

Air92

Set the arrowsIdentifier of each instance to unique values (for example let it be : "qqe Arrows1" and "qqe Arrows2") and then you will be able to have arrows from as much indicators as you wish

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mladen:
Air92 Set the arrowsIdentifier of each instance to unique values (for example let it be : "qqe Arrows1" and "qqe Arrows2") and then you will be able to have arrows from as much indicators as you wish

Thank you so much,Mladen!Everything turned out

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

RSI adaptive EMA - mtf & alerts

Rsi adaptive ema - multi time frame version and alerts added posted here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178733/page44

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
pokrat:
MrTools/Mladen hi

would you please add an alert to this divergence indicator ?

muchas gracias

i-powerrvi-div.ex4

pokrat

That is an ex4 that can not be changed. No source?