Indicators with alerts/signal - page 346

vegadigitalco
vegadigitalco  

Getting Error in EA Help Needed

Error cleared by other linkhttps://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174385 can see this link

Files:
ea.png 22 kb
gpociejewski
gpociejewski  

Do you close this one open position ?

cheers,

Grzesiek

rsi-macd
rsi-macd  

Je veux juste partager une idee sympa pour scalper M1. Cependant je l'utilise la plupart du temps à entrer dans ma métiers sur le M15.

Scalping sur M1 n est pas toujours facile. La plupart des indicateurs ne sont pas adaptés à cette TF, ou lag beaucoup. Il est également très difficile de prédire et de voatility priceaction si vous êtes dans une zone Jumpy

Cependant. J utilise une combinaison de DPO et stochastique pour obtenir une entrée nette lazer.

On peut programer son EA???

gpociejewski
gpociejewski  
rsi-macd:
Je veux juste partager une idee sympa pour scalper M1. Cependant je l'utilise la plupart du temps à entrer dans ma métiers sur le M15.

Scalping sur M1 n est pas toujours facile. La plupart des indicateurs ne sont pas adaptés à cette TF, ou lag beaucoup. Il est également très difficile de prédire et de voatility priceaction si vous êtes dans une zone Jumpy

Cependant. J utilise une combinaison de DPO et stochastique pour obtenir une entrée nette lazer.

On peut programer son EA???

[lang=pl]Can you use english please?

Cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

jonander50
jonander50  

Help with Psychological levels break alert

Hello. I have this indicator that automatically draws horizontal lines at 00 and 50 ended prices. My question is: Can somebody make an alert in the indicator to notice me when the price touch any of the created lines? Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day.

William Snyder
William Snyder  
jonander50:
Hello. I have this indicator that automatically draws horizontal lines at 00 and 50 ended prices. My question is: Can somebody make an alert in the indicator to notice me when the price touch any of the created lines? Sorry for my bad english and have a nice day.

Hi Joander,

Will need the mq4 version of the indicator to do the alert.

Sahilsri
Sahilsri  

alert please

Another request was to add alerts for this Indicator. It looks really good

Can some coder here help me out please?

Regards

Sahilsri

Files:
paijowijaya
paijowijaya  

Help Coding EA

Coding Master I ask for help to make the EA with the rules:

Selling Setup

We use the daily chart shows that the price moves up close and into the area of ​​Supply (resistance). All Zone Supply / Demand = All Zone side way

( See pic 1 )

Simple Strategies:

1. S / D areas identified in the TF daily (at least H1).

2. When the candle is made ​​of high (A) on the daily chart, moved to the intra-day time frame (M15 or M5) to explore opportunities Sell / Short entry.

3. In this small TF looking up the last candle is followed by a down candle. (picture below/pic 2-4)

4. Entry made ​​on the second candle down, and do not need to wait for his close-(picture below/pic 2-4)

5. SL ( or can be set ) placement should be above the horizontal area of ​​the S / D daily, if your typical intra-day above the horizontal lines hourly.

6. Place in the area of ​​TP ( or can be set ) Demand (support) the next, or use the risk reward ratio of at least 2:1

7. TStop.

Thank you

Files:
pic_1.jpg 182 kb

Need help making simple ea

Hi to coder,i need help in making ea based on custom indicator which can be download it here http://www.forexfactory.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=855324&d=1323796861

The rule really simple actually :

1.Instantly open buy order when blue dots appear and instantly open sell order when red dots appear

2.Only open 1 order max

3.The function of ea - sl,maxspread,mm in %

4.The trade will be close(tp) after opposite dots come out

Example,ea open buy order then it will close after sell dots appear,and it will open sell order instantly and close after buy dots appear.

Hope someone will help me thanks...

rmatatov
rmatatov  

Can you please code an RSI EA for me?

I have a good strategy that involves rsi and it is really simple I just need someone to code it up. Please let me know if you could code it for me?

Thank you