Indicators with alerts/signal - page 696

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Air92:
Dear mr.Tools and Mladen,please, add arrows to signal lines of this indicator. Best regards,

Hi Air92, added the signal line cross arrows.

secretcode
secretcode  
mladen:
secretcode This a version with arrows added on signal lines crosses

Thank You Mladen for an excellent indicator and for all

Sincerely

secretcode

mktsagli
mktsagli  

Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools can you please add arrows and alert when line cross zero level

Thanks in advance

Files:
flatwave.mq4 6 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
mktsagli:
Dear Mladen and Mr.Tools can you please add arrows and alert when line cross zero level Thanks in advance

mktsagli

That is a decompiled version of snake force indicator. Snake force repaints. Better not to use it in signaling mode

vozduh92go
vozduh92go  
mrtools:
Hi Air92, added the signal line cross arrows.

Thank you,mr.Tools! It very much will help me now.

And whether it is possible to make arrows when crosses zero level?

Thank you.

Marcio
Marcio  

Friends,

For some reason whenever now i try to download a MQL4 file, it is downloaded as a "MQL4 source file" which is only a weblink. Tried even to downloaded from another computer and placed on a pen drive and it was "MQL4" format, But when i open on my trading computer there it was again "MQL4 source file".

Can anyone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Marcio

Karl
Karl  

Hello, I would like to ask. What is the difference between these two indicators? It should look the same. I know that they are in forum, just in case I attach them.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  
akrolytis:
Hello, I would like to ask. What is the difference between these two indicators? It should look the same. I know that they are in forum, just in case I attach them.

Completely different rsi values, After that all the differences are just accumulated because of that rsi difference

Karl
Karl  
mladen:
Completely different rsi values, After that all the differences are just accumulated because of that rsi difference

Dear Mladen, could you add alerts on this TrendRSI_v3.mq4?

William Snyder
William Snyder  
Air92:
Thank you,mr.Tools! It very much will help me now.

And whether it is possible to make arrows when crosses zero level?

Thank you.

Sorry Air92, its not possible am out of buffers.