Indicators with alerts/signal - page 696

panchito:
I know MLaden but I forgot to tell you if you can code it the way you and MrTools do, because if I turn the alert, the trigger rings 300 times for each signal, I put in the the code to get notification and then in backtesting my phone almost fall apart with a million alerts in 2 seconds, is just the way you and MrTools code are everything you can ask in a indicator...

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly, but to get it after bar close is already too late... the way you do with signal on current and just rings once it's perfect.

Thanks

panchito

Here you go. Alerts added the usual way (with choices what type of alerts you wish)

Files:

mladen:
panchito Here you go. Alerts added the usual way (with choices what type of alerts you wish)

Thank you so much, I don't bother you so soon, I promise, and if I have found ,well not the Golden but at the least the Silver Grail (my price action + some of your indis) I will invite you both to a nice holidays in my country, everything on me, I swear this by my family as you both totally change my trading for better, I wasn't a big fan of indicators at all Macd Stock and RSI and simple MA's was all, I think I said this before but I lost a year just with this ones and price action and always struggling just to keep the head out of the water line, but now things wow are shooting to stars and if it keep this way I will leave my full time job very very soon and go back home as I work in a foreign country.

I may create a free signal one of this days to show you how things are taking off the ground, honestly I'm even scared of the "beginners mind", soon I will dream about Lamborghinis hehehe! Waiting for the a big bite from market to wake up!

Thank you so much and God bless you both my friends and your families too , hope you and MrTools enjoy hot countrys

All the best,

De Lima

Thanks, working fine.

oxbuck:
Thanks a bunch, I'll try it out.

Hello guys,

Could Mladen or MrTools add Alerts to this indicator so it pops up when a PinBar is identified and if possible make it a MTF.

pinbar.mq4

Files:
pinbar.mq4  32 kb

shilox:
Hello guys,

Could Mladen or MrTools add Alerts to this indicator so it pops up when a PinBar is identified and if possible make it a MTF.

pinbar.mq4

shilox

As far as I see there are alerts built in in that indicator already.

mladen:
shilox As far as I see there are alerts built in in that indicator already.

Okay thanks. But can it be MTF?

shilox:
Okay thanks. But can it be MTF?

Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator

Files:
pinbar_mtf.mq4  33 kb

mladen:
Here is a multi time frame version of that indicator

Thank you so much!

Awesome-email allert

Hi

Can someone add to this indicator the possibility of e-mail allert??

Thanks, J

Files:
ao_alert.mq4  4 kb

jerci:
Hi

Can someone add to this indicator the possibility of e-mail allert??

Thanks, J

Hi Jerci, posted a link for you here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page467 , on that version if you only want email alerts just turn the others off.

Reason: