Indicators with alerts/signal - page 692

mladen:
derfel Here you go

Big thanks to you, mladen

mladen:
jhonbarry Here is a version with alerts added (alerts on two lines crosses)

tks Mladen

Thanks Mladen - Didn't notice that setting the signal to 1 would get the same results. Much appreciated!

mladen:
oxbuck

On the example picture the upper is trix log (this one, already with alerts : trix log alert.mq4 ) and the lower is trix12. As you can see there is no significant difference (except for the multiplier, but other than that they are almost the same)

As far as the formula applied, trix log uses the original formula described by the inventor of the trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson), so I recommend the usage of that one

I understand, thank you. I've used this indicator for about 4 months now on a 15 min time frame with a setting of 2. I agree, I definitely don't use it as a signal, but rather as a warning. I have to be honest... I have not had a losing day with it trading live, and 90 percent of the time I can catch 30 to 40 pips a day no problem... I just hate sitting in front of my computer for hours waiting for the warning when I have children to feed and care for. If the email alerts can't be done.. I understand and thank you for your time, but it would be a gigantic relief if you could. Again, I thank you so much for the time you commit here, the work you do is amazing.

Files:

oxbuck:
Can Mladen or someone please put an alert on this indicator when direction changes. It's different than the other Trix Indicators on this forum. Thanks!

oxbuck

On the example picture the upper is trix log (this one, already with alerts : trix log alert.mq4 ) and the lower is trix13. As you can see there is no significant difference (except for the multiplier, but other than that they are almost the same)

As far as the formula applied, trix log uses the original formula described by the inventor of the trix indicator (Jack K. Hutson), so I recommend the usage of that one

Files:
trix.gif  32 kb

Hi Gentlemen's,

May I please, have the usual, alert/notify current/true-false on this one? No need for arrows multi frames or anything else

Another thing is there's any kind of membership or similar to be able to download from elite area all the indicators you wish or do I have to pay every time for each one? Sorry for being such a lazy as I'm sure information is somewhere but, I hope you understand,

Sorry about my tarzan English too,

As always thanks a lot, wish you just the best,

De Lima

Files:

mladen:
Here is a price grid without alerts. As of alerts : "touching" some values needs some tolerances (prices are almost never exactly the same as some rounded value) and in cases when levels are crossed you would have a lot of "touches" in ranging market and in the end it gives too much alerts (but hey, if someone will make alerts like that, all the better )

Hi mladen,

Thank you for this indicator.

When back testing, the chart was normally dragged to the left, when this is done, the price of the grid couldn't be viewed because it is displayed on the chart instead of the y-axis. Could you pls help me to change to y-axis or the grid price "follows" when the chart is being drag to the left?

Thank you

panchito:
Hi Gentlemen's,

May I please, have the usual, alert/notify current/true-false on this one? No need for arrows multi frames or anything else

Another thing is there's any kind of membership or similar to be able to download from elite area all the indicators you wish or do I have to pay every time for each one? Sorry for being such a lazy as I'm sure information is somewhere but, I hope you understand,

Sorry about my tarzan English too,

As always thanks a lot, wish you just the best,

De Lima

Hi De Lima, added alerts when the trend change dot appears. About elite section if you join you can download from there as you wish.To join just click on the register tab on top of the tool bar.

Accelerator

Good morning Mladen/MrTools,

Yep your eyes did not deceive you, but I would like an audible alert plus arrows on the colour change of the Accelerator indicator as per the attached example please.

Sad that it took me so long to unearth such a gem.

Thanking you in advance.

Best regards,

Files:

Could someone please make an alert when color changes for these two? Thanks!

ultra-filter.ex4ultra-signal.ex4

Files:
Reason: