Requests & Ideas - page 252

mladen:
thorcmt

Added the price shift parameter to the indicator (only I left the default value at 0 - if you wish to make it default to 1 simply change the extern int PriceShift = 0; line to read extern int PriceShift = 1;)

regards

Thanks, but I asking asking for this on the MTF version for signal purposes. Could you add it to the MTF version?

Also, do you think adding OMA to it would benefit it?

mladen:
rayphua This a version of the super trend series that shows the minimal and the maximal value of any number of super trend indicators (and any time frames) on chart as two lines. Both indicators needed for proper work of the "lines" version

Mladen, thank you. I've tested it, and it works as I had requested.

Mladen, just a couple of requests left...

1. Supertrend Rayphua Lines to have push alerts - Out and above conditions, Out and below conditions, and in-between conditions.

2. Supertrend Rayphua Histogram to have push alerts - Out and above conditions, Out and below conditions, and in-between conditions.

3. Candler version that colors green on candles / wicks when out and above conditions, orange when out and below conditions, and grey when in-between conditions, with push alerts too.

Thank you Mladen. I owe you big time.

rayphua:
Mladen, thank you. I've tested it, and it works as I had requested.

Mladen, just a couple of requests left...

1. Supertrend Rayphua Lines to have push alerts - Out and above conditions, Out and below conditions, and in-between conditions.

2. Supertrend Rayphua Histogram to have push alerts - Out and above conditions, Out and below conditions, and in-between conditions.

3. Candler version that colors green on candles / wicks when out and above conditions, orange when out and below conditions, and grey when in-between conditions, with push alerts too.

Thank you Mladen. I owe you big time.

rayphua

This is the candles version too. On the chart tere are candles and lines version together (this way it is obvious what is it doing). If you want it to draw bars, set the Wick and Body widths to same value

As of alerts : alerts on indicator that are collecting data from different time frames are what I believe we have spoken about already. I can make it, but that is making alerts on a recalculating indicators (since different time frames are going to recalculate different number of bars, alert, on close (for example) does not meant anything at all). Let me know if that is what you want (in which case it would alert only on current bar)

mladen:
rayphua

This is the candles version too. On the chart tere are candles and lines version together (this way it is obvious what is it doing). If you want it to draw bars, set the Wick and Body widths to same value

As of alerts : alerts on indicator that are collecting data from different time frames are what I believe we have spoken about already. I can make it, but that is making alerts on a recalculating indicators (since different time frames are going to recalculate different number of bars, alert, on close (for example) does not meant anything at all). Let me know if that is what you want (in which case it would alert only on current bar)

Again, Mladen, tested it, works as requested. Speedy work Mladen, a big thank you!

Yes, I understand about the alerts issue. I don't think there's any other way about this recalculating problem, but if it alerts on current bar I think it would do the job to at least inform me when to get into a trade, and when to get out of it.

I look forward to seeing those alerts on the 3 sets of indis you coded for me, thank you so very much!

Mladen,

Could you add interpolate to this indicator.

gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf.mq4

Walter Fordham:
Mladen,

Could you add interpolate to this indicator.

gann_t3_high-low_activator_channel_mtf.mq4

Walter

Here you go

rayphua:
Again, Mladen, tested it, works as requested. Speedy work Mladen, a big thank you!

Yes, I understand about the alerts issue. I don't think there's any other way about this recalculating problem, but if it alerts on current bar I think it would do the job to at least inform me when to get into a trade, and when to get out of it.

I look forward to seeing those alerts on the 3 sets of indis you coded for me, thank you so very much!

Mladen, whenever you're ready with the push alert additions for the 3 indicators. Happy veteran's day.

If can add "Send notification" it would be perfect. Thinking about testing this with EA & one more confirming signal. Thanks for the quick work!

mladen:
Walter Here you go

Walter Fordham:
If can add "Send notification" it would be perfect. Thinking about testing this with EA & one more confirming signal. Thanks for the quick work!

Walter

Here is a version with the whole set of alerts added

Spread wrong?

Hello,

I did a simple EA to show me the current spread. The EA just has :

int start()

{

Comment("Spread: " + DoubleToStr(Ask - Bid, Digits));

return(0);

}

The result is the photo I've attached. How can be possible the difference of the spread between daily data and my script? Is it something wrong in my script or in the indicator?

Also, I would like know how can I get a fix spread on my backtests. I get 99% of quality, but the spread is always the same of the market (I mean, the same spread of real one on the pair of my backtesting).

Thank you aqnd sorry for my english.

Hermo

Files:
spread.png  69 kb
Reason: