Indicators with alerts/signal - page 672

Hi Banian, can you share the channel indicator? Thanks

banian:
dear friends the base indicator repaints ....but the idea i liked it i was wishing if malden or mrtools could make a indicator like this(i am speaking of the baseindicator)i am sorry if i am wrong.......this is an indicator with entry an exit

lover:
good morning to the gurus mladen mrtools hehehe wow its cold over here on this saturday hope u guys are having a great weekend i am just curious if u know a fibonacci indicator that will alert if price touches any of its levels say 50 38 any levels n all of those levels should be customizable to any level we would want also it should have options to add more levels to it hehehhe please enlighten me about this, have a great weekend

Lover, there is one on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

Hi Mrtools

Please help me add alert to my MTF indicator. MTF modifyed

Thank you!

mrkeo86:
Hi Mrtools

Please help me add alert to my MTF indicator. MTF modifyed

Thank you!

mrkeo86

Been checking your version and the version mrtools posted.

Upper is your version and lower is the version mrtools posted that is set to use 4 hour time frame in this example (to make the used time frames equal). As you can see they are exactly the same in values

Files:
sr1.gif  32 kb
sr_2.gif  32 kb

Thank Mladen

I know. when i use with time frame M15, M30, H1 it is like my indicator. but when i use with time frame H4, D1 or W1 it is will don't like my indicator.

Please help

Thank!

Hi

I am waiting for help.

Please help me.

Thank you

good morning gurus mladen mrtools,

how are you all i bet pretty busy ehhh, i recently downloaded tim morris ma indicator that mladen guru posted, i also got a cross over alert indi for it thanks to guru mrtools hehehe, i need one more thing to complete my strategy n that is i need tim morris ma to sound alarm when candle touches it or closes above or below it, it would be amazing it would complete my entire strategy puhleaseee :D:D gurus before u go on a xmas holiday please look into this matter

Files:

mrkeo86:
Hi

I am waiting for help.

Please help me.

Thank you

mrkeo86

I am not going to post pictures comparing all the time frames (even though I compared all the time frames) but when time frame in the version that mrtools posted is set to one time frame higher, the values from the indicator you posted and the one that mrtools posted are exactly the same for each and every time frame

mrtools:
Lover, there is one on this post https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

i downloaded indicators from that post first of all thank you , But there is a problem, this fibonacci indicator alerts when the price touches its lines which we can put any levels we want in it but the main important thing that i need in this is it needs to be a stationary fibonacci indicator like the ones mt4 gives which u can modify to where i can change its location in the chart make it bigger or smaller, it can load on the chart at its settings but then i should be able to move its position or make it bigger or smaller hehehe , it shouldnt keep adjusting to new highs our chart will make,

i learned from trying to trade in this two years is i should stick to old school indicators like moving average fibo sup res lines n higher time frame hehehe but ofcourse when it has alert it makes my job much easy n u gurus are an excellent blessings to that, so no matter how many times i thanks ya it would never be enough hehehehe

lover:
good morning gurus mladen mrtools, how are you all i bet pretty busy ehhh, i recently downloaded tim morris ma indicator that mladen guru posted, i also got a cross over alert indi for it thanks to guru mrtools hehehe, i need one more thing to complete my strategy n that is i need tim morris ma to sound alarm when candle touches it or closes above or below it, it would be amazing it would complete my entire strategy puhleaseee :D:D gurus before u go on a xmas holiday please look into this matter

Lover, on the Tim Morris Ma + Ma Cross if you set the MaPeriod to 1 it will be the same as price crossing the Tim Morris mA.

Reason: