Indicators with alerts/signal - page 593

Other than using MA zones to colour the background of the chart is there an indi (user defined) which say will give alert and arrow when for example price closes above 10 EMA but only if price is also above 50 EMA.

handy148:
Other than using MA zones to colour the background of the chart is there an indi (user defined) which say will give alert and arrow when for example price closes above 10 EMA but only if price is also above 50 EMA.

Handy148, just an idea but maybe you can use this https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general and on the fast Ma should be 1(would make it the same as price that way) and per your example have the middle EMA at 10 and slow EMA at 50 think it will be the same.

Tried it but doesn't do what I want it to do.

dentiok:
mladem, do you have a spread indi with alert, i.e, alert when spread rise to 12,5 ? thank you sir.

Dentiok, there are some here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176191/page2 if i am remembering right they have alerts.

Dear Friends,

Need an alert and histogram version for this Indicator ...

If Blue line crosses and cuts Red line from below then Buy - Blue Histogram

If Red Line crosses and cuts Blue line from below then Sell - Red Histogram ...

Also need alerts on color change ...

Hope it not repainting ...

Thanks a lot

Ganesh

Files:

Hello,

could someone be so kind to add a popup sound alert to this indicator. i know it's lagging but i have been using a similar indicator as exit signal for a couple of months

thanks

Files:

rpasupathy:
Dear Friends,

Need an alert and histogram version for this Indicator ...

If Blue line crosses and cuts Red line from below then Buy - Blue Histogram

If Red Line crosses and cuts Blue line from below then Sell - Red Histogram ...

Also need alerts on color change ...

Hope it not repainting ...

Thanks a lot

Ganesh

rpasupathy

It is using "absolutely no lag lwma" which repaints. Adding alerts to repainting indicators is not a good idea

Hi mladen,

I sent you a private message and only afterwards I saw this thread. doh! Attached is the TMA indicator I was talking about. I know you say it is not a good idea to add alerts to a repainting indicator. I only use the alerts as a discretion, I am not trading off of it. Trust me, I am well aware it is a bad idea if I am using it to trade as the indicator repaints. If you could make the 2 changes I sent to you in private message I would be forever grateful. I am only asking you because you are an expert in the TMA indicator and I have only the highest respect for you. I will await your kind reply. Many, many thanks again.

Files:
tma.mq4  9 kb

Dear Coders

Is it possible to add Vertical lines when bulls bears cross each other in attached indicator (as shown in picture) ?

Thanks in advance

secretcode

mladen:
rpasupathy It is using "absolutely no lag lwma" which repaints. Adding alerts to repainting indicators is not a good idea

you have "absolutely no lag lwma" no repaint ??

share please ...

Reason: