Indicators with alerts/signal - page 471

Suren:
Hello Mr Tools,

Thank you for responding to my request. The attached MBFX Timing indicator is indeed a decompiled indicator.

Please accept my apologies for submitting it.

This indicator is equivalent to the attached indicator (3_colorTurbo_JRSX_Filtered). Would it still be possible to make the

modification I request. The indicator transitions between 3 colors. I would like an audio alert when the yellow color

completes.

Thanks again for your time.

Regards,

Suren

Hi Suren,

Have this one its not called Turbo , but its the same except it transitions between 2 colors, if you notice more times than not the line is either slightly sloping down or up and on the 3 color its still showing yellow.

you could try this also, one from Mr Mladen

hma_separate_win_-_alert.mq4

Ps.. thought it had the yellow bit, but not sure now?

there is yellow in the menu,

but don't see it when on the chart

more options for you anyway

anyone have an ichimoku alert that will email me when chinkou crosses the kumo ?

WR1

Yellow might happen only in one case : when the current value is exactly the same as the previous value. If it happens it will draw that yellow line, but it is an extremely rare situation. Als, as far as trend is concerned, I consider a "same as previous" value as a continuation of a trend rather then trend change of it, so the alerts are only on trend (slope) changes

WR1:
you could try this also, one from Mr Mladen

hma_separate_win_-_alert.mq4

Ps.. thought it had the yellow bit, but not sure now?

there is yellow in the menu,

but don't see it when on the chart

more options for you anyway

Thanks Mr Tools

mrtools:
Hi Suren, Have this one its not called Turbo , but its the same except it transitions between 2 colors, if you notice more times than not the line is either slightly sloping down or up and on the 3 color its still showing yellow.

Hello Mr Tools,

Thanks for this indicator. I will test it.

Your help is much appreciated!

Kind regards,

Suren

mladen:
WR1 Yellow might happen only in one case : when the current value is exactly the same as the previous value. If it happens it will draw that yellow line, but it is an extremely rare situation. Als, as far as trend is concerned, I consider a "same as previous" value as a continuation of a trend rather then trend change of it, so the alerts are only on trend (slope) changes

Thanks Mladen

need help for alert system

hello mladen

I got this mq4alertsignal.mq4file fromhttps://www.mql5.com/en/articles/1568, which says it can alert &Push Notificationwhen wingdings arrow code generate on chart.

but when i add to chart it dosent work, PLEASE HELP

My wingding arrow code is 174 & 117 i use in chart

i want to use for Push Notification Alert & Popup Alert

Thanks In ADV

Files:

As far as code is concerned it already has push notifications in it so the code does not need to be altered.

You probably need to set the push notifications up a bit in order to make them work (you have to go to tools->options and find notifications, where you will get something like the picture attached and set the things up there in order to make all work)

Files:
push.gif  20 kb

how to add code in mq4

hello mladen

what to add code in mq4, i mean, suppose my chart give buy arrow and i have used wingding arrow code is 174 & 117 in chart.now i want code which gives one time Popup alert on buy or sell arrow(wingding174 & 117) which appear on chart.

Thanks

indicator sound alert and popup windov

Mr. Mladen

I'm hoping you can help me ad to this indicator sound alert and popup windows,it is small indicator

for offline charts using for Basket trading

I appreciate your help

Reason: