"RMX" based on RSX - page 2

zilliq:
Some hours later...

I try different things and it seems that it would be better to have an inverse fisher of this RMX because some times we aren't in the OB/OS zone of intervention, as the IFT of RMX would be (-0.9/0.9 for example)

When you will have time to do and try this

Thanks a lot for your wonderful work

Zilliq

Ps: Above an example of the interest of the IFT with the RSI to better detect the OB zone (for example)

Zilliq

This one is the inverse fisher transform of RMI smoothed the RSX way

Wonderful !!!! Thanks a lot Mladen, it works great and it's better than the previous like I thought

It permits to better define the OB/OS zone, and so the pullback

After, we just need to wait for a signal during that IFT OB/OS zone (STO for example) to take position

Thanks a lot Mladen for your job and all these toy you create for us, you're greater than Fao Schwarz

Have a nice evening

Zilliq

Files:

Hai Mladen..

Could you change "RMI rsx smoothed & Ift RMI rsx smoothed" indicator to histogram slope version?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo:
Hai Mladen..

Could you change "RMI rsx smoothed & Ift RMI rsx smoothed" indicator to histogram slope version?

Thanks in advance

bayuveneo

RMI rsx smoothed made as histogram

bayuveneo:
Hai Mladen..

Thanks in advance

And this one

But this one has one addition : it can show colors on slope change, or it can show 3 state colors : when the value is above level up, when value is bellow level down and when the value is between those 2 levels. In that case you have some kind of a neutral state too (like on the picture)

Thanks a lot Mladen,

This is a very good idea to modify the last one, I think it's a better use of this kind of indicator (show the OB/OS zones)

Did you see my post on the multiframe indicator thread on the rsx variation on elite section (amelioration of this "rmx") ?

Thanks a lot and have a nice week-end

Zilliq

hello how can i download

thanks

solarin1107:
hello how can i download thanks

solarin1107

Simply click on the file you want to download

Thanks a lot Mladen,

I see you update the rsx variation with itf

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

Did you add the option I thought 1/Rsx variation 2/"normal" itf rsx 3 /rwma itf rsx

Because some time it may be preferable to see rsx and some times not.

For example itf may be in OS zone for a long time for example, but without itf you see when rsx/rmx try to extract from this zone

All the rest is absolutely perfect and thousands times thanks for this one I'm really happy that you see that "rmx" is as interesting than the rmi for rsi

Have a nice week-end

Zilliq

zilliq:
Thanks a lot Mladen,

I see you update the rsx variation with itf

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180002

Did you add the option I thought 1/Rsx variation 2/"normal" itf rsx 3 /rwma itf rsx

Because some time it may be preferable to see rsx and some times not.

For example itf may be in OS zone for a long time for example, but without itf you see when rsx/rmx try to extract from this zone

All the rest is absolutely perfect and thousands times thanks for this one I'm really happy that you see that "rmx" is as interesting than the rmi for rsi

Have a nice week-end

Zilliq

zilliq

It is simple

You can use price filter (rwma) or not (simply by setting use filtered price option)

As far as rsx is concerned : if Momentum period is set to 1 than it is a regular rsx, any period greater than 1 is a "rsx variation". So you can adjust everything using parameters

Reason: