Indicators with alerts/signal - page 464

mladen:
Behgozin indicator with asymmetric levels upgraded to show colors on levels breaking. Makes it a bit easier to follow even visually when the levels are broken (it has alerts but now colors are there too to confirm breakouts)

how to make faster and less CPU hostile on tfm1 ?

thanks b4.

Here is the CPU usage for a 20.000 bars 1 minute chart on my PC on one demo account :

There is nothing unusual with that indicator (it calculates only a couple of bars on a new tick) and if for some reason your terminal is slowing down it is not caused by behgozin indicator

regards

mladen

Q_Mouze:
how to make faster and less CPU hostile on tfm1 ? thanks b4.
Files:
behgozin_cpu.png  111 kb

Please help me to add alarm on this indicator

Please help me to add alarm on this indicator .Please please please

Files:

there is already one with the alert

but watch this indi as it repaints, quite badly sometimes

especially on lower time frames, and even on higher time frames, so needs additional confirmation

ma_cross_oc2.mq4

Files:

WR1:
there is already one with the alert

but watch this indi as it repaints, quite badly sometimes

especially on lower time frames, and even on higher time frames, so needs additional confirmation

ma_cross_oc2.mq4

Thanks for your help. I am using this indicator with other indicator. If you have any good indicator you can share with me If you want.

mdsolaman:
Thanks for your help. I am using this indicator with other indicator. If you have any good indicator you can share with me If you want.

Mdsolaman, in case your interested there is a version here

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general post#252

that doesn't repaint, but you will have to set the open and close using the external settings of the indicator something like fastPrice=0 and slowPrice = 1.

#SpudFibo for Weekly, Monthly and Yearly

mrkentet:
Hi Master mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help on created this indicator for me.

I would gave it a test.

You are the best !!!

Dear Master mrtools and Master Mladen,

I have an idea but I dont know if some one else has think about this.

I really love using #SpudFibo as support and resistence level and as you know the concept from this indi that it would dynamic recalculate fibonacci level on dailly, so it will dynamic changing each days with new fibo level.

My idea is can you please help me to created indi with this same concept but on the indicator setting would be able to choose and calculate for Weekly setting, Monthly setting and Yearly setting.

I.E it would be dynamic change and recalculate each week if we choose the setting on weekly, and so on.

Also this indi should be multi time frame. And it would be great if you able to add alert when the price touch level 23.6 and level 61.8 ( as I know this level is crucial level for fibonacci formula )

Attached I also include #SpudFibo that dynamic change daily on the level.

Please advice about this idea.

My best regards for both of you and thank you in advance for your great ideas and help

Files:
spudfibo.mq4  6 kb

Request for a custom indicator with aler

Hi.

Am seeking help for a simple custom indicator with alert to show the price closed above or below * x * moving average after the price has crossed the moving average.

X... being any moving average indicator that is added to a chart.

Example :

On a 5M chart the price is in uptrend, and the moving average is below the price bar. At a later stage, the price bar cuts through the moving average in the downward direction and the subsequent bar after that closes below the moving average. The Alert should trigger at this stage.

Similarly the reverse for the price is in downtrend, and the moving average is abvoe the price bar. At a later stage, the price bar cuts through the moving average in the upward direction and the subsequent bar after that closes above the moving average. The Alert should trigger at this stage.

I have gone through many sites and many custom indicators but could not find any. If any custom indicator is already available the link / forum to the indicator may be intimated. I would appreciate if somebody could please help me.

Thanks in advance.

kramachandran59:
Hi.

Am seeking help for a simple custom indicator with alert to show the price closed above or below * x * moving average after the price has crossed the moving average.

X... being any moving average indicator that is added to a chart.

Example :

On a 5M chart the price is in uptrend, and the moving average is below the price bar. At a later stage, the price bar cuts through the moving average in the downward direction and the subsequent bar after that closes below the moving average. The Alert should trigger at this stage.

Similarly the reverse for the price is in downtrend, and the moving average is abvoe the price bar. At a later stage, the price bar cuts through the moving average in the upward direction and the subsequent bar after that closes above the moving average. The Alert should trigger at this stage.

I have gone through many sites and many custom indicators but could not find any. If any custom indicator is already available the link / forum to the indicator may be intimated. I would appreciate if somebody could please help me.

Thanks in advance.

Hello Kramachandran,

Maybe try this version, you can change different types of price crossing the Ma.

Add sound alert to Golden Finger Indicator

Can somebody add a sound alert to the Golden Finger Indicator. When a new dot appears, it should play the alert sound. I've been trying all the do-it-yourself alarm kits but to no avail! Could someone please help a brotha out

J

Files:
Reason: