Please fix this indicator or EA - page 120

mladen:
You should use buffers 2 and 3 for that. When either of the values is different than -1 then you have a signal

If you are getting constant 0 value as a return, that means that your parameters in a call to the indicator are almost sure not correctly set (some of the parameters is omitted or is in the wrong order)

PS: attaching a version that will work correctly with the new metatrader 4 toptrend_1.mq4

Thank you very much, it works perfect ... for some reason buffers 2 & 3 doesn't work.. buffers 0 & 1 works good, anyways it works perfect, thank you once again ..

I don't have the original code. I downloaded it from a website i cannot remember. And i don't think its a decompile code because it shows on chat and to the best of my knowledge, decompile code does not show on chat on the latest version of mt4. Please, forgive me if i am wrong. Kindly help me, i don't know its a decompile come.

Thanks

oguntosin:
I don't have the original code. I downloaded it from a website i cannot remember. And i don't think its a decompile code because it shows on chat and to the best of my knowledge, decompile code does not show on chat on the latest version of mt4. Please, forgive me if i am wrong. Kindly help me, i don't know its a decompile come. Thanks

This is just one part of the code from "zig indicator :

double ld_4;

double ld_12;

int l_index_24;

int li_32;

int li_36;

int li_40;

double lda_44[];

ArrayResize(lda_44, iConst_14);

ArrayCopy(iArray2, aia_0);

for (int l_index_20 = 0; l_index_20 < iConst_14; l_index_20++) lda_44[l_index_20] = l_index_20 + 1;

ArraySort(iArray2, WHOLE_ARRAY, 0, MODE_DESCEND);

for (l_index_20 = 0; l_index_20 < iConst_14 - 1; l_index_20++) {

if (iArray2[l_index_20] == iArray2[l_index_20 + 1]) {

li_32 = iArray2[l_index_20];

l_index_24 = l_index_20 + 1;

li_36 = 1;

ld_12 = l_index_20 + 1;

while (l_index_24 < iConst_14) {

if (iArray2[l_index_24] != li_32) break;

li_36++;

ld_12 += l_index_24 + 1;

l_index_24++;

}

ld_4 = li_36;

ld_12 /= ld_4;

for (int li_28 = l_index_20; li_28 < l_index_24; li_28++) lda_44[li_28] = ld_12;

l_index_20 = l_index_24;

}

}

for (l_index_20 = 0; l_index_20 < iConst_14; l_index_20++) {

li_40 = aia_0[l_index_20];

for (l_index_24 = 0; l_index_24 < iConst_14; l_index_24++) {

if (li_40 == iArray2[l_index_24]) {

dArray1[l_index_20] = lda_44[l_index_24];

break;

}

}

}

}

That is a 100% genuine decompiled code. The fact that someone patched non-decompiled code in that same mq4 file there and that someone changed the names of the variables in order to avoid metatrader 509 decompiled code checking does not change anything.

If you take a look at a normal (human written original source) you will never find something like in the example above

So, since I stated many times, without any personal connotations, I will keep what I have told many times : sorry, but I do not alter any decompiled code in any way

PS: build 509 refused compiling decompiled code. new metatrader does not care about decompiled code any more again. That is one of the "improvements" that they have introduced in the new metatrader 4

Wish you a very pleasant rest of the weekend

Thanks for your reply and explanation. I am very grateful.

Please,is there any indicator similar to this one on this forum/website?

Thanks

oguntosin:
Thanks for your reply and explanation. I am very grateful.

Please,is there any indicator similar to this one on this forum/website?

Thanks

Since it is using snake force and spearman try finding leledc ssrc (for example form here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180284/page9 )

Hi MLaden,

Could you help me with next notifier? I don't know why it won't work but maybe it's because of the 600 build.

notifyorderopenclose.mq4

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Files:

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Could you help me with next notifier? I don't know why it won't work but maybe it's because of the 600 build.

notifyorderopenclose.mq4

Thx for the help.

Regards Marco

Marco

There have been reported problems with some new builds of metatrader 4 and emails

Push notifications are working, but you have to set them up correctly in order to make them work. That is probably the reason why you are not receiving alerts (only emails and push notifications are implemented in that indicator)

mladen:
Marco

There have been reported problems with some new builds of metatrader 4 and emails

Push notifications are working, but you have to set them up correctly in order to make them work. That is probably the reason why you are not receiving alerts (only emails and push notifications are implemented in that indicator)

Hi MLaden,

Ok thx. But could you make it work also with pop-up on screen with sound?

Regarding the notification file in options I have to fill in a metaquotes ID, do you know what code I have to write there?

Thx Marco

Marco320:
Hi MLaden,

Ok thx. But could you make it work also with pop-up on screen with sound?

Regarding the notification file in options I have to fill in a metaquotes ID, do you know what code I have to write there?

Thx Marco

Marco

Regarding push notifications : see this, maybe helps

mladen:
Marco

Regarding push notifications : see this, maybe helps

Hi MLaden,

Thx for the link. Indeed for me it is no problem to follow it likewise with pushnotifications. Anyway my phone is ringing often and with this messages it won't be that convinient. Also there could be a delaytime from 2o seconds and more and in MT4 you will have it directly on screen.

I will be very appriciate if there is a solution to update this indi with popup and sound alert in MT4 chart.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thx a lot.

Regards Marco

Reason: