Everything about RSI - page 129

mntiwana:

I guess some one was playing with code,try now,hope it will be work as supposed to. almost black back ground color is neutral.you have choice in settings for colors and levels.

Sorry, i got that indicator from here from mladen post  

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9785-rsi-indicator/page56#comment_814608

At first this indicator work (no problem), The problem it came when you save in template, open new chart, insert tpl then The color became 3...

So far i Just attach manual this indicator, never i put in template, So will work as i expected

Melajah_Forex:

Sorry, i got that indicator from here from mladen post  

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/9785-rsi-indicator/page56#comment_814608

At first this indicator work (no problem), The problem it came when you save in template, open new chart, insert tpl then The color became 3...

So far i Just attach manual this indicator, never i put in template, So will work as i expected

If you use levels different than 50, you will have 3 colors. Only if you set the levels to be the same for up and down (50), there will be only 2 colors

mladen:
If you use levels different than 50, you will have 3 colors. Only if you set the levels to be the same for up and down (50), there will be only 2 colors
I mean like this, i hope this pictures can said what i mean. i know there are 3 color but where come from another color?
Files:
GBPUSDM15.jpg  305 kb

Melajah_Forex:
I mean like this, i hope this pictures can said what i mean. i know there are 3 color but where come from another color?

Yes, that is what I meant too

If you have levels that are not equal, that indicator is made to show those 3 colors (3 states - the 3rd state being the neutral when the value of the rsi is between the two level values)

mladen:

Yes, that is what I meant too

If you have levels that are not equal, that indicator is made to show those 3 colors (3 states - the 3rd state being the neutral when the value of the rsi is between the two level values)

Ohhh, that make me confused

Do you have rsi Candle with mtf and alerts? Hope are not happen like that 

Melajah_Forex:

Ohhh, that make me confused

Do you have rsi Candle with mtf and alerts? Hope are not happen like that 

May be this help you,MLADENs version.

mntiwana:

May be this help you,MLADENs version.

Thank you mntiwana

Please kindly add the alerts
Files:

Melajah_Forex: