Elite indicators :) - page 295

mladen,

I found that your name is mentioned in the code of TRO Dashboard, and so I ask if it is appropriate to add an alert when one or more pairs is at 100/0 %? (For instance EUR/USD at 100% and USD/CHF at 0% alert sounds.)

...If not, no problem.

Best regards.

P.S. Didn't post indicator as I'm not sure if it's correct etiquette.

P.P.S. Oh, and if at all possible, a binary version for EA. I think it might make a nice extra filter as we can input various indicators as I understand it.

newtrader100

I am not sure which is the indicator. TRO took tickwatcher indicator and is chewing on it for last 2 years in a 1000 new names and "improvements" and I really do not follow what is he doing any more (which one is he renaming now or which one is he pretending to improve now), so I am afraid that I can not help you when it comes to indicators he calls his

The last pearl I know of his is this one : "Click HERE to donate $21.00 and receive a copy."

Now even "donations" have their exact amounts with The Renaming One. He succeeded in renaming the payments too :):)

regards

Mladen

newtrader100:
mladen,

I found that your name is mentioned in the code of TRO Dashboard, and so I ask if it is appropriate to add an alert when one or more pairs is at 100/0 %? (For instance EUR/USD at 100% and USD/CHF at 0% alert sounds.)

...If not, no problem.

Best regards.

P.S. Didn't post indicator as I'm not sure if it's correct etiquette.

P.P.S. Oh, and if at all possible, a binary version for EA. I think it might make a nice extra filter as we can input various indicators as I understand it.

Historical Daily, Weekly, & Monthly Pivot with a SHIFT option

Ok here is, the pivot points indi Im wondering if is possible to create.

Basically, I'm looking for an indicator that plots like an oscillator. On the oscillator there will 5 lines (or levels) representing the pivot points: R2, R1, Pivot, S1, and S2. Then a line will be plotted showing where price is relative to all those points. Does such an indicator exist?

Ray

It was there but you could not see it on a main chart since those values are -1 and 1. Also, you need to keep it in loop (because of the values but because of the alerts too). Anyway, here is the one that works OK (like this) with some comments in the source

regards

Mladen

traderduke:
mladen

Thanks for the supertrend.

I tried to add a trend to KC but can't get it to show 1 or -1 in the data window. Can you show me the errors of my ways??

Ray

That is so freakin! sweet! Mladen.

Sorry about the bad decription, but its probably for the best, because what you did here is a million times better than my limited ideas.

Big thanks, Mladen!!

ASC Digital

Hi Mladen

I would like to ask you to fix/optimize the digital ASC indicators.

They are very slow and even crash MT4 and do not work on every broker for some reason.

I wonder whether they can be used in an EA?

Thanks,

Heiko

Hi mladen,

I have a little request for you.

Is it possible to create an indicator that plots high and low of the first 4 hour daily range?

Also it would be perfect if candles will coloured as green when close >high of the 4 hour level high, red if close< 4hour level low and blue if in the range.

Hope it is clear and many thanks!

Regards

bulliz

Heiko

1. Can you be more specific : which one is the one that is causing crashes? As far as I know the "mesa" versions are slow but it will need some serious recoding in order to speed them up, but I can not know which one is causing crashes so it would be a great help if you can be specific about the one that causes those crashes (and are those crashes or it freezes your mt platform).

2. Also, there is definitely a problem with AscTrend indicators and it was known a long time ago. That was one of the main reasons why igorad did his work on LabTrend indicators (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 ) He did it in order to clean up the errors that AscTrend versions had and I am afraid that any indicator using AscTrend indicators is going to inherit problems they had and have

But for now, can you see if you can find out answer to questions in point 1

regards

Mladen

heikobaer:
Hi Mladen

I would like to ask you to fix/optimize the digital ASC indicators.

They are very slow and even crash MT4 and do not work on every broker for some reason.

I wonder whether they can be used in an EA?

Thanks,

Heiko

Yeah..that was not very encouraging...

Any indicator I posted causes MT to slow down dramatically.

I use a Athlon 64 X25 Dual and it is clear that this processor cannot handle these indis this way (100% usage).

Maybe they can be optimized in terms of processor usage?

The entropy histogram does not work at all.

The ordinary ASC indicators work fine on all platforms, though.

The problem is clearly the heavy calculations and as the author is not a professional MQL programmer, I believe better code can improve velocity.

Regards,

Heiko

mladen:
Heiko

1. Can you be more specific : which one is the one that is causing crashes? As far as I know the "mesa" versions are slow but it will need some serious recoding in order to speed them up, but I can not know which one is causing crashes so it would be a great help if you can be specific about the one that causes those crashes (and are those crashes or it freezes your mt platform).

2. Also, there is definitely a problem with AscTrend indicators and it was known a long time ago. That was one of the main reasons why igorad did his work on LabTrend indicators (this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/178426 ) He did it in order to clean up the errors that AscTrend versions had and I am afraid that any indicator using AscTrend indicators is going to inherit problems they had and have

But for now, can you see if you can find out answer to questions in point 1

regards

Mladen

Heiko

I can not find "R-MESA_Cutoff_frequencies" indicator anywhere (it is called from some of those indicators). Do you have it?

Reason: