Indicators with alerts/signal - page 465

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

Behgozin Stock Strength Finder.

Simply It shows the Strength of any Stock so you can select the best stock

Also can be used as buy and sell system by crossing zero line

It can be used in daily, weekly or monthly time frame. Also you can see the results by Exploration

this indicator also uses future results but the number decreased to 3 points and for decreasing its effect during 6 day I calculated WMA in 6 days period

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

thomas_c:
Dear Mr. mladen,

It's a great indicator. I want to know detailed meanings about this indicator. So please do me a favor

to explain as following.

1,Which line is to match EMAPeriod and how to setup it?

2,HighLowPeriod means? How to setup it?

3,Which line is to match LwmaPeriod and how to setup it?

4,Which line is to match ObOsPeriod and how to setup it?

Thank you very much in advance.

BRs

Thomas C

Thomas Chen
Thomas Chen  
mladen:
Thomas

That indicator (the basic formula of the indicator) is a conversion of Amibroker indicator (you can find it here : Download Behgozin Strength Finder For Amibroker (AFL) ), Hust quotinf their description :

So those are the ema, hgighlow and lwma period explained (high low period if a part of the value calculation). We have tried to use it differently hence the additional parameters. The ObOs period is a period that is used to calculate those asymmetric. It is one kind of ema calculation with constrains and I rather like it since it allows values like the ones you can see in that indicator

Have a nice weekend

Dear Mr. mladen,

I see. Thank you very much. You are always kind for all of us. Thanks again.

BRs

Thomas C

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Change candle color based on RSI counting

Hi mrtools,

Sorry to asking you again to design an indicator, I need indicator that can change the colors of Candle stick based on RSI counting. And it would be great if the indicator able to show more colors when its showing on reversal of the trend.

Also it will great if you can add email alert when the indicator change to reversal.

Below I send the screenshot for the image. On the image I guess the colors change of the candle based on Moving Average..But here I need the colors change based on RSI

Thank you very much for your help Master ...

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Added the color change,
Files:
candlestick.jpg 110 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Derivative oscillator with alerts

Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Sorry to asking you again to design an indicator, I need indicator that can change the colors of Candle stick based on RSI counting. And it would be great if the indicator able to show more colors when its showing on reversal of the trend.

Also it will great if you can add email alert when the indicator change to reversal.

Below I send the screenshot for the image. On the image I guess the colors change of the candle based on Moving Average..But here I need the colors change based on RSI

Thank you very much for your help Master ...

Hi Mrkentet,

Not sure i understand what is RSI counting, would that be something like oversold or overbought?

dkaans
dkaans  

Thank you

mladen:
Derivative oscillator (already multi time frame capable) with added alerts (including push notifications) on zero line crosses

Hi mladen,

Thank you for your time.

Your work is very much appreciated.

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hi mrtools,

Yes, its perhaps like the candles colors change to blue ( bullish ) when leaving 20 on oversold and change to red ( bearish ) when leave the overbought 80 area.

Its possible to do that ?

Please advise.

Thank you very much

mrtools:
Hi Mrkentet, Not sure i understand what is RSI counting, would that be something like oversold or overbought?
William Snyder
William Snyder  
mrkentet:
Hi mrtools,

Yes, its perhaps like the candles colors change to blue ( bullish ) when leaving 20 on oversold and change to red ( bearish ) when leave the overbought 80 area.

Its possible to do that ?

Please advise.

Thank you very much

Mrkentet try these these will color the candle after leaving oversold or overbought 80 and 20 will be hard to get the candle to color unless you make the RsiPeriod real fast, anyway the overbought and oversold levels are adjustable, and the alerts should happen whenever the candle is colored.

mrkentet
mrkentet  

Hi Master mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help on created this indicator for me.

I would gave it a test.

You are the best !!!

mrtools:
Mrkentet try these these will color the candle after leaving oversold or overbought 80 and 20 will be hard to get the candle to color unless you make the RsiPeriod real fast, anyway the overbought and oversold levels are adjustable, and the alerts should happen whenever the candle is colored.
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Market mode with alerts

Market mode indicator (multi time frame and colored) with alerts too posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page294

Files: