Indicators with alerts/signal - page 338

Good afternoon. If it is not difficult to you to make signals at color change. Thanks

Files:

Ehlers fisher tranform with alerts ...

autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

autosurf:
I am using the non repainting version of the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator. Could anyone add an alert messagebox when the histogram crosses the zero line? thanks

mladen:
autosurf

Not even that version is correct (if we take into account the original Ehler's fisher transform where minimum and maximum is searched fr withing chosen price, not within highs and lows). That way the sharp peaks that are one of the best characteristics of Ehler's fisher transform are lost (softened). Also this one avoids calculating always the 100 bars (no need for that)

Here is a version that is 100% correct with alerts too (bellow is the comparison of the two : upper is this one lower is the Fisher_Yu4ik)

Many thanks indeed with your information. This Ehler version is definately better than the one I was using. Do you know if there is any repainting issues?

No repainting whatsoever in that version that I posted

autosurf:
Many thanks indeed with your information. This Ehler version is definately better than the one I was using. Do you know if there is any repainting issues?

Looking for this EA

I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:-

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

if price hit a sell target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 sell order hit target 1.3500, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

i hope it is possible. but don't have any idea how to do it. if you guys are busy enough, then at least give me some suggestions, how to make it.

thanks in advance :-)

regards,

biyas

biyasc:
I am looking to build an EA. but unfortunately i don't have any knowledge of MQL language. i request to all senior/expert members of this forum, that please make it for me if possible. here is the criteria:-

if price hit a buy target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 buy order hit target 1.3560, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

if price hit a sell target on chart, then the EA will automatically place a buy/sell order at the same price level with a target of X pips.

ex. 1.3530 sell order hit target 1.3500, The EA will quickly place another buy/sell order again at 1.3530 for a target of X pips.

i hope it is possible. but don't have any idea how to do it. if you guys are busy enough, then at least give me some suggestions, how to make it.

thanks in advance :-)

regards,

biyas

[lang=pl]it looks easy but when after buy or or sell target hit, you want open buy or sell orders ? Is it should be extern parameter ?

cheers,

Grzesiek[/lang]

pure ADX mit EMA + Email

hi,

i´m looking for an Indicator like this:

a pure ADX ( without DI +/-) + Ema

e-mail alert: when ADX crossing Ema from below

can anybody help ?

Please help me

please can somebody help me create a SMA crossing with alert, and the faster sma shift at 5

hello

can anybody help me adding alert for the formation of new trend to this ind below

please please

Please please please please please please please please please please (indi mod)

Greetings all,

Hope it shows how bad I really need to get this indi moded. I got this indi of off this forum under the Beastie trading system developed by NanningBob which I want to thank him and give him the credit for this. It is a great indicator that compliments my trading style as I am a counter trend trader and very successful at it. This would greatly enhance my trading frequencies and winnings if I could have an alarm and email notification coded to this indicator. I will not have to periodically check for my entries. Basically I would just like to have the signal when the price breaks through either the top or the bottom of the two gold lines within the indicator. Buy signal if it breaks from the top to the bottom, or sell signal if it breaks from the bottom to the top. So PLEASE, I hope a generous coder out there can assist me, it would greatly be appreciated. THANK YOU very much.

Best regards,

Riki

Reason: