Indicators with alerts/signal - page 295

Bongo:
Which broker are u using?

I use at now Alpari, but I will trade in few weeks with real money and have not found a perfect broker for me. Why do would know that? Have you this Expert Advisor, which I search? THANKS! MKRoxton

Re-paints

thefxpros:
Hi guys,

i've found a perfect setup for my trading with an indicator called thv trix. I mainly trade in the 15 min timeframe. Very good results, i make 200 pips daily average with 6/7 currency pair.

This looked like a great indicator and I have been following it on my 4 hour charts since last night. It has been changing the color (and direction) on the previously closed bar. So you think you should enter a trade but, then it moves against you and recolors the line and you begin to question if you saw things right...but, as price went up and down I saw it literally change multiple times on the previous bar.

good luck,

gcgman

gcgman:
This looked like a great indicator and I have been following it on my 4 hour charts since last night. It has been changing the color (and direction) on the previously closed bar. So you think you should enter a trade but, then it moves against you and recolors the line and you begin to question if you saw things right...but, as price went up and down I saw it literally change multiple times on the previous bar.

good luck,

gcgman

Ciao, that's a great indicator but you should use it in this way: when trix change colour you have to wait for candle closes and then you put an order in the same way of colour 5/6 pips above or low the last high/low. It's great in this way, believe me...thousand of pips...with an alert it become fantastic. Without alert it's difficult to trade with, especially in lower tf. In 4h tf it should be fine without alert too.

Shouldn't Change After Candle Closes

thefxpros:
Ciao, that's a great indicator but you should use it in this way: when trix change colour you have to wait for candle closes and then you put an order in the same way of colour 5/6 pips above or low the last high/low. It's great in this way, believe me...thousand of pips...with an alert it become fantastic. Without alert it's difficult to trade with, especially in lower tf. In 4h tf it should be fine without alert too.

Thanks for your suggestions. All indicators will change on the open candle but, I watched the line change color back and forth multiple times on the closed candle. I could wait for two closed candles if I were so inclined but, that puts it out of sync with my other indicators.

regards,

gcgman

The problem with these indicators is that they usually either a) lag, b) repaint, or c) give too many false signals.

What we need is one that eliminates all 3.

Hey

MKRoxton:
Hello,

I will trade (scalping) and will have a Expert Advisor, which close my trades 1 Minute after enter my trade. I enter my trades manually... and then the ea shall clos my trade after 60 seconds...

Know one here, that it give so a Expert Advisor? When not, can one here programm for me so a expert Advisor? It is very good,

when this Expert Advisor can make close trades by excatly time, also 60 seconds or other time with manually fix time

(after enter the trade)...

Thank you so much!

MKRoxton

the idea is pretty simple so here it is

i didn't get a chance to test it so let me know if there are bugs and i'll fix them in due time

Files:

thefxpros:
Hi guys,

200 pips daily average with 6/7 currency pair.

Not bad, is your SL bigger than your TP?

try ob and os indicators, it generally don't have these 3 issues

hawk248:
the idea is pretty simple so here it is i didn't get a chance to test it so let me know if there are bugs and i'll fix them in due time

THANKS!

I have test this Expert Advisor. On many tests the position was close to late, sometimes over 20 seconds... Why ist that so? Sometimes this Expert Advisor ist function 100% - well done - but not at all moments. Can you fix the bug hawk248?

I think, the Expert Advisor works with the Tick of Meta Trader 4. Can you help me?

Very thanks hawk248!

MKRoxton:
THANKS!

I have test this Expert Advisor. On many tests the position was close to late, sometimes over 20 seconds... Why ist that so? Sometimes this Expert Advisor ist function 100% - well done - but not at all moments. Can you fix the bug hawk248?

I think, the Expert Advisor works with the Tick of Meta Trader 4. Can you help me?

Very thanks hawk248!

You have to call your broker!

This is not problem with EA, your broker set up execution time for 20 seconds.

Reason: