is there an indicator with alert when a pair rise or fall for 30or 50 pips or example
i've found a perfect setup for my trading with an indicator called thv trix. I mainly trade in the 15 min timeframe. Very good results, i make 200 pips daily average with 6/7 currency pair.
But in order to do so many pips daily i have to baby sitting monitor and as every trader know, that's veeeery boring...
So, i would to add an alert to that indicator but i don't know that programming language.
Somebody can help me? If yes i'll explain what type of alert i need...thanks in advance
Could you tell me a perfect setup?
To be honest, there is no such thing as a perfect setup. Even a perfect setup can be a false signal.
"WPR smooth 2"
i hope your PC. is OK ..(ifyou have it , look for this indicators )?
indicator : "WPR smooth 2" ?
I got an excellent TCCI indicator that produce almost accurate signal. But the main problem is there is no alert system so I'm missing a lot of good trade. I believe trading is easy with perfect money management, discipline and exact signal. This indicator helping a lot. Any one can try it.
I'm just a trader not a programmer so please help me. Please 'GURUS' add an alert when the indicator change its color on close of the corresponding candle. Sound and email alert will be great with enable and disable option.
Sorry for delayed reply and thanks for the indicator, here's a version with the alerts!
I have an EA that ont trade live. Are you able to see if you can fix it so it trades live unclepips?
Let me know
I am new relative new to the forex world and i am wanting to write an EA based on the attached indicators. I cant find anything that makes sense to me on how to write an EA using indicators. The manual back testing seems to be relatively good but an EA will help speed up the process.
Not sure if this is difficult but what I am wanting to do is create an EA that:
- when the SSL is red and the Gann bars are red the ea will sell only then when the Non lag changes from green to red.
- when the SSL is green and the Gann bars are blue the ea will buy only then when the Non lag changes from red to green.
- Pick up settings directly from the indicators.
- Have option for TP, trailing stop loss and SL (this i can do)
- Close buy position when Non lag changes from Green to red.
- Close sell position when Non lag changes from red to green.
- Money management (this i can do)
- Set SL on last swing low for buy and last swing high for sell.
I would appreciate it if someone could provide me with some reading material that maybe able to help me.
Mrtools, if you will kindly tell us Indicator is used in the window of the price, if you can put on the web. , we thank thee