i'm new on this forum, i wish to share with you my manual trading system. It's basically based on a "trading quantity" instead of quality.
Since i've started doing trading, i had two priorities in the development of my trading system:
I) clean charts
II) simple money making system, good in any market conditions
I can not understand anything in a chart chock full of markers, lines and whatever...
with this system i can make 200 pips daily average from 5/6 currency pair, sometimes more, sometimes a little bit less, but the daily average is that. Good results i think...
So, here it is the system:
1. two 72 ema in order to determine the trend and the no-trade-channel.
2. Trend arrow (big arrow) with alert when price action cross the 72 ema, in this way you can determine new possible trend opportunity.
3. signal arrow (small arrow) unfortunately with no alert (if anyone can add it when the candle closes i would be grateful)
4. thv trix line: i use it to confirm last signal arrow received, but trix line can give signal when cange colour.
How to trade:
1. Look at the chart.
2. Determine if there is a trending or a ranging situation.
3. Never buy or sell when you receive small arrow signal. But wait for the candle closes and if the signal is confirmed put an order 5 or 6 pips from the last high or the last low in the same way of signal.
4. My first take profit is 15 pips in ranging conditions then i close 50% of my trade size and i set stop loss in the entry point + spread. In trending situazions my first take profit is 45-50 pips then i do the same i've said before.
5. When i enter in the trade my stop loss is always 30 pips + spread for 15 min tf and 50 pips + spread for h1 tf.
this system has low losses, at least in the way i trade. I prefer to close the trade a +/- 5% gain/loss if the trade does not go in the direction hoped.
That's all, i'm sorry for my english , i hope you understand me. It's a very simple system but it's very tiring without alert, but it's also very reliable.
Ok. I attach the template and indicators for both the mt4 backgrounds, black and white.
Nice setup. I too like clean simple charts.
So are you only trading the direction of the (2) 72 emas?
Also can you explain the no trade zone a bit more? I am not sure I understand that.
This is not an independant system but a variation template of the original ASCTrend system. Look at the arrows.
ok, you're right. i have not explained well this part. I prefer stay away from trading when price is around the 72 emas. When prices are there i usually wait for a breakout. So, that's not a rule for me...it's more like a yellow light. Usually i trade only in 7-12 am 14-18 pm rome time. In 15 min tf i stay away from no trade zone and I help myself with trendlines/support/resistence in order to identify the breakout.
I usually trade in the sense of emas yes, but also here that's not a rule for me. Support/resistence and trendline are very powerful tools we never should forget in my opinion. So when i receive a signal in opposite way of emas i draw mini trendlines, i search support/resistence and i put an order only at breakout of these points. In this way i can take profits from almost every mini trend, main-trend-following and not.
I hope to have you dispel the doubts =)
No, you wrong. I did not know the system you talk about until now. Arrows style is the same because i choose these colors, but the indicators are different.
It looks nice, but can you please give us some trade examples with pictures to help us understand the system better?
Two 72 EMAs ?
How can we place two 72 EMAs on the chart. They will overlap each other and only one will be seen/ Could you clarify that please?
Hi, i've abandoned this system. I've switched or renko charts.
Why the template and indicators not available ? it would be better to delete the thread if attachements not available ?
Two ema"s can be plotted.
You can plot a 72 EMA (High) and a 72 EMA (low). That way they will not overlap and will form a sort of a channel which can be used as per your understanding.
Hope this helps.