Tic_Tac Great Idea No More Guessing!!! - page 12

here is a picture,it is 1H timeframe,if we have enough time,we can do the 30min timeframe.I think the indic is suitable for me.sorry for my bad english.

Files:
023.jpg  116 kb

CycleKroufrExtremums Alert one bar delay

leledc:
Added extern var to show all dots or just one dot!And added alert too.Below an example:above ShowAllDots =false.

CycleKroufrExtremums dots work like charm, but the alert signal has at least one bar delay; for an example, a red dot shows up at H1 4:00pm then the alert pop up issues at H1 6:00 pm bar opening (not alert at 5:00 pm bar opening right after the 4:00 pm close). I double check M5 and it has the same one bar delay too. For H4 the one bar delay sometimes can be many pips profit difference. Wonder if it is the nature of the settlement in the calculation or the coding by design ? If it can be fixed without delay, it will be wonderful.

hope someone can modify it in order to use it better.

vestingfx:
CycleKroufrExtremums dots work like charm, but the alert signal has at least one bar delay; for an example, a red dot shows up at H1 4:00pm then the alert pop up issues at H1 6:00 pm bar opening (not alert at 5:00 pm bar opening right after the 4:00 pm close). I double check M5 and it has the same one bar delay too. For H4 the one bar delay sometimes can be many pips profit difference. Wonder if it is the nature of the settlement in the calculation or the coding by design ? If it can be fixed without delay, it will be wonderful.

I didn't know about this bug:i'll try to fix it...

fIXED

Here fixed version...Let me know if it works.Bye

hi leledc

i will try it ,thank you

Hi yourspace,

Can you please post the RCFilter v2 indicator that appears on your picture? Thank you.

Here is another brilliant idea from Tic_Tac

Simple yet powerful ideas provided by tic_tac. Enjoy...

"Give me a lever long enough, and a fulcrum strong enough, and single-handed I can move the world." - Archimedes

Files:
4.gif  18 kb

profitrader21:
Hi yourspace, Can you please post the RCFilter v2 indicator that appears on your picture? Thank you.

here it is RCFilter indicator

Files:

hi leledc

your CycleKroufrExtremums 1.0.mq4 doesn't work well.the dot is not in right place.and i think cycle_koufer extremus.mq4 in more accurate than CycleKroufrExtremums 1.0.mq4.

sorry for my bad english

yourspace

Reason: