Indicators with alerts/signal - page 287

forex_tsd_:
Hi all, Is there any indicator with arrow when CCI (14 or ...) draws zero line up or down? Because it is profitable when Europe time. Thank you

I have this one. Didn't tested.

Files:
cciarrow.mq4  4 kb

Is anyone able?

Is anyone able to just make the level and also 50 cross alerts

on this great rsi indicator only alert on the candle close

when the 50 and/or level cross occurs?? right now it

signals immediately... and gives many more signals

due to that. I just want the alerts when the cross

has occured and is confirmed by being true at candle

close.

Can someone assist?

thanks!

Brian

Arrow rsi 8 cross 45-55

Does anyone have a version of this indicator where the

alerts actually work!?

Please post! Just want the pop up alert telling of a cross

and which pair to work with alarm. Please!

thanks!

Brian

sweetspots alert.take profit semi automated

I was wondering if someone could modify this indicator ro have a audible alert/pop window to tell me when a whole or half number has been hit (00,25,50,75)? then when i put on the trade manually, It puts a stop at the next whole number above where I got in for a sell or the next whole number below where I got in for a buy. then it puts on a take profit as well at the next half/whole number. It also needs a start and stop time so i can set when the alerts happen because i don't trade around the clock, just the euro/us sessions

so if I get in a buy at 1.50500 it puts on a tp at 1.50750 and a stop at 1.50250 opposite for a sell

I just want to be able to semi-automate my trading so i can watch more pairs effectively. i think a lot of people would benefit from it.

Files:

Ok.. help now?

OK, now the audible alerts work, BUT they keep going off..one signal

and it alerts over and over again. Can someone help fix the alert now

on this great indicator please?

Thanks!!

Brian

Volume Alarm needed

I need an audible alarm for the attached volume indicator. The way I need it to work is for when a bar completes a green bar an alarm sounds, or if a bar completed is red an alarm sounds. The other 2 colored bars in the indicator should be silent.

Cheers.

Files:

generousforex:
OK, now the audible alerts work, BUT they keep going off..one signal

and it alerts over and over again. Can someone help fix the alert now

on this great indicator please?

Thanks!!

Brian

Here you are

increase:
Here you are

I had a look at your indicator it needed a tweak

great indi need alert

check out this indi it gives some good signals but needs an alert. Can someone add an alert? Please?

thanks

Files:

I need help with alert for this indicator

yes this is color stochastic which I mationed before since no one is help, so I re programming I own, however, it just keep alert.

I hope someone can help me to fix the program attched is the mq4 file I reprogrammed.

Reason: