Indicators with alerts/signal - page 250

Zig-Zack Indicator

Hi Imran,

Great to hear from you since long time.

Hopefully everything ist ok.

It would help a lot if you would provide the mq4 file instead of the compiled one.

Best

Antomi

ZigAndZack indicator

imran.forex:
Dear friends,

Can u please create an alert for this indicator whenever it shows buy and sell signal (text box along with sound)

regards,

Imran

Sorry, but I have bad news.

This indicator is absolutely worthless. It repaints strongly even after 20 bars. It looks only good in the past. Just forget it.

It's just a bad joke.

Antomi

Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed_Alerts.mq4

Antomi:
Hi,

Probably I need some help from a good coder.

I use the Heiken_Ashi-Smoothed_Alerts which is to your convenience attached (unfortunately I can't attach the sound file but it can be easily changed in the parameter field).

The indicator gives me the choice to set the bar when the alarm should come up (AlertOnBar). This function has some problems. It does not work properly.

First of of all the alarm should only start after the bar is closed. Which is not the case.

E.g. if I change the AlertOnBar to 4 the alarm should come after the fourths bar with the same color is closed only ones.

The next problem is that the alarm starts again after the next 4 bars of the same color, meaning that the signal is coming every 4 bars (in case of a trend). I also have the impression that even that is not exactly defined.

The signal is just not "clean".

If someone can help me to fix that I really would appreciate.

Additionally it would be preferable to have the indicator in a separate window in histogram style.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Best

Antomi

Hi Newdigital,

Do you know some one who is able to correct this indicator (see post 2722)?

It has great potential if it works as it should.

Thanks

Antomi

EMA Cross over alert..

Hello everyone

I need a EMA cross over alert indicator

EMA Period 8

shift 0

Method 3

EMA Period 8

shift -1

Method 3

Any Help will be appreciated..thanks you

imran.forex:
Here i have attached the mq4 file of zig and zag indicator please some one create an alert with sound

thank you

regards

imran

googled, indicator is at this post

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

is this a PROFIT -able SYSTEM

heheheh

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum

search

mike pearce:
Hello everyone

I need a EMA cross over alert indicator

EMA Period 8

shift 0

Method 3

EMA Period 8

shift -1

Method 3

Any Help will be appreciated..thanks you

Do a search or look at the first few posts on this thread, there has to be at least 10 or more MA cross indicators here that will do what you require.

Can someone

Reposted, corrected below..thanks GF

I need a coder for an alert signal...

hey, i was wondering if there was anybody that would be able to code a sound alert with an arrow indicating when price breaks above or below an envelope indicator. i'm using the standard envelope indicator that came with mt4 on a daily chart.

or....

if anybody knows of an indicator out there already with this feature.

thanks and many pips!

Reason: