Indicators with alerts/signal - page 282

HI,

Could someone please add an arrow alerts for this aroon horn indy. Arrow up when bar is blue and arrow down when bar is red. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

Did not change the one you posted since I had something similar (not used arrows but dots, like on picture, hope you do not mind ) Results are same for both for same period though.

Just one parameter needs additional info :
alerts.OnCurrent - if true, alerts are generated on opened (current bar) if false, on previous closed bar. Dots (arrows) are drawn on current bar though
regards

mladen

claypot:
HI,

Could someone please add an arrow alerts for this aroon horn indy. Arrow up when bar is blue and arrow down when bar is red. Thanks in advance.

Cheers.
Files:

I knew it :):)

Still dots (you got to allow me at least a bit of laziness )

In fact code for it is much simpler than the separate one (I did not extend the previous one for one reason : it is still not possible to write indicator that is going to draw values in two different sub-windows without using objects, and frankly, drawing objects for the whole history would not be something I like)

PS: the "separate one" is on the picture just for comparison.

PPS: it still got alerts (same rules as the "separate" version)

regards

mladen

claypot:
Thanks mladen, Cooool stuff from you as always. By the way, if you can otherwise not to worry, can you show the dots or arrows on the chart windows? Cheers

I would like to add email alerts to this indy

Is there anyone who can help me out?

I can't stay up all night anymore, and my wife has kicked me out of the bedroom for setting up a baby monitor to wake me up on the audible alert.

Please, If anyone has time, I would really appreciate it!

Thank you,

Darren

The alert should email me when the Stochastics cross and close above 50.5 for a LONG and when the stochastics cross and close below 49.5 for a SHORT

The audible alert works perfectly, but I'd really like the email/text message option (and yes I have the email setup working fine)

Thats it.

Thanks again!!

Hi

Please add an ALert to Waddah Attar's new scalping indicator

Regards

can someone please code audio alerts for attached indicator?

Files:
tassklt.mq4  4 kb

Is similar, whit aler

Files:

Can somebody put a sound/popup alert on this one?!

Thanks!

Files:
trix_log.mq4  2 kb

In cut/paste mood today Same thing done as for the above

regards

mladen

ipixtlan:
Can somebody put a sound/popup alert on this one?! Thanks!

Alerts added

regards

mladen

skn:
Some generous expert please put a zero-line cross alert on this great indicator. A vertical line will be very useful visual aid. Thanks.
Files:
Reason: