RDB & RTL system - page 16

ajentha:
I havr account in MIG, the balance is 4000$, I can using in this account, because minimum lot size is 0.1, please explain clearly

bye

ajentha

hi ajentha,

i'm not sure what your question is?

r

Gold

As per member's request, I have added gold to the trading mix.

Gold will only be traded in 0.1 std lots for now.

Hi racscave,

Stop limit order can not be opened for me now for gold: invalid stop or invalid take profit (for Alpari UK) - error 130.

may be - you will use bigger stoploss value for gold?

Otherwise - it will not be opened for buyers.

newdigital:
Hi racscave,

Stop limit order can not be opened for me now for gold: invalid stop or invalid take profit (for Alpari UK) - error 130.

may be - you will use bigger stoploss value for gold?

Otherwise - it will not be opened for buyers.

thanks for the update nd.

I don't really want to use stops > $15. Stop is currently placed near the important area, if price takes it out, gold is going places....

This request came from traders belonging to a private group, so if RAS doesn't trigger the trade they wanted to have an option to trade it manually.

Because it is alerting all the time: error 130 - invalid stop ...

It is Metatrader's alert so it can not be stopped by RAS.

Besides, gold symbol is not on the list for your signal yet so it is impossible to stop it ...

I am in the contact with the developers asking them to refresh RAS database earlier so in this case we can just stop gold for 1 day (have request from the buyer in live support).

newdigital:

Besides, gold symbol is not on the list for your signal yet so it is impossible to stop it ...

I have edited system option and wanted to add gold, but I can't see it among forex crosses. Perhaps I'm looking in the wrong place.

" What does your signal trade?: Select at least one trading pair...."

Well.

Gold was inserted in advanced stats so everything is fine: subscribers can stop using gold (pausing it using advanced stats page), or continue.

Hope it helps.

newdigital:
Well.

Gold was inserted in advanced stats so everything is fine: subscribers can stop using gold (pausing it using advanced stats page), or continue.

Hope it helps.

it does...:)

tx

racscave:
hi PR,

no, they're not. One on zulu is more of a testing ground for me of something long term with small live lots (actually minis). Here, I follow more strict rules with more money on the table (between 1 and 5 std lots)

cheers,

Hi Racscave,

thanks, im now on Board and wish us many, many Pips...

Greetings.

PR1985:
Hi Racscave,

thanks, im now on Board and wish us many, many Pips...

Greetings.

Welcome on Board PR.

Feel free to join our RDBRTL google group (link on page 103)

This is little extra I offer to members (RAS subscription covers it ) .

You'll be able to see most of my trades (in addition to these on RAS), pick my brain, read about upcoming trades, market thoughts and many other things, I won't talk about on public forum for obvious reasons.

I meant, you don't have to join, but if you want to, it's there for you .

Many Pips.

r

Reason: