RDB & RTL system

RAS ID: 21943

It is located here: RDB & RTL

rdb & rtl is based on price action and technical analysis, and also some basic fundamental analysis.

As with everything in live (except for taxes and death) there is no guarantees on its performance, but I'll do my best to keep the equity growing.

If you decide to follow it, please use proper money management (risk no more than 1-2% of your capital) on any open position.

Stops can be as small as 50 and as large as 380pips. Targets are open. You might also see some intra-day scalps occasionally.

Please calculate your position size as if your stop was set to max.

If you have less than $1,000 in your account, I recommend that you trade micro lots only.

If your account is > $10,000 you can start using mini lots and if it is > $50,000 you can start trading standard lots.

Thanks and Happy trading.

Was looking at RAS history - What do the following 3 entries mean (there

is an open price, but no close price): I notice they closed very soon after opening at no loss - is this a RAS artifact or did you indeed close very quickly at no gain or loss ?

24635 34560422 S USDCHF 1.00 2009-12-21 16:27:17

2009-12-21 16:27:17 -

- 1.04471 - 0 USD 0 pips 0 0

524634 34560422 S USDCHF 1.00 2009-12-21 16:27:09

2009-12-21 16:27:12

- 1.04471 - 0 USD 0 pips 0 0

523790 34544183 B EURUSD 1.00 2009-12-21 01:30:32

2009-12-21 01:30:37 -

- 1.43281 - 0 USD0 pips 0 0

Will keep an eye on this signal - looks interesting

ianj:

Was looking at RAS history - What do the following 3 entries mean (there

is an open price, but no close price): I notice they closed very soon after opening at no loss - is this a RAS artifact or did you indeed close very quickly at no gain or loss ?

Thanks for stopping by.

It has to be RAS.

This is what shows in my history, first trade closed about 12hr after opening, second - two days later...

Files:
rdb.jpg  19 kb

Hi.. I would like to subcribe to you system? whats sort of a maximum peak-to-valley drawdown I could expect and also is this a manual or EA?

thanks in advance.

senaka7:
Hi.. I would like to subcribe to you system? whats sort of a maximum peak-to-valley drawdown I could expect and also is this a manual or EA? thanks in advance.

Hi Senaka,

Before subscribing to it, please watch it for a month or two to see if it fits you.

Stops might be as large as 300ps with open targets. There will be some intra-day scalps as well.

This is semi-auto ea.

If I don't like the trade or for whatever reason, I lose touch with price action, I might 'kill' the trade.

thanks for stopping by.

r

Hi Racs,

I know you from FF forum:) And I am very happy to be able to trade with you

Slurpee

racscave:
RAS ID: 21943

It is located here: RDB & RTL

rdb & rtl is based on price action and technical analysis, and also some basic fundamental analysis.

As with everything in live (except for taxes and death) there is no guarantees on its performance, but I'll do my best to keep the equity growing.

If you decide to follow it, please use proper money management (risk no more than 1-2% of your capital) on any open position.

If you have less than $1,000 in your account, I recommend that you trade micro lots only.

If your account is > $10,000 you can start using mini lots and if it is > $50,000 you can start trading standard lots.

Hi Racscave

How should we calculate this 2% risk, provided, for instance, we have a $1000 account with leverage 500 and micro lots account.

I'm evaluating to use your EA which looks impressive.

Thanks in advance.

Josep

Slurpee:
Hi Racs,

I know you from FF forum:) And I am very happy to be able to trade with you

Slurpee

Hi Slurpee,

Glad to see you around. I'll do my best to keep equity curve as it is right now, but like almost with everything in live there is no absolute guarantee.

many pips.

r

josep:
Thanks Racscave

It's clear. The problem is that many people uses risk as a percentage of the account balance to decide directly the lot size.

You are talking about real risk.

But to evaluate it, you should say what is the expected drawdown and the average stop loss distance. It's more complex when trading different pairs and strategies in one EA.

In RAS I cannot see all the information necessary to evaluate if the EA may or not fit to my expectations.

I thank you for being honest and advising well.

Josep

You're correct Josep.

I had stated in the system overview that stops can be as small as 50 and as large as 380pips when I registered system with RAS. I have just updated first post here as well. Position size/drawdowns should always be calculated on the maximum stop, trader is willing to accept.

many pips.

r

Reason: