RDB & RTL system - page 27

racscave:
Thanks EF

Results can only be objectively judged after at least 1 full year. I've got 4 months to go.

Take your time and don't rush.

It's a two way street...

Besides this system is not even on a list of the best 20, according to RAS' statistics. I'm sure there are better ones...

Maybe so, but your attitude and honesty puts you ahead of the game

spencer36:
Maybe so, but your attitude and honesty puts you ahead of the game

Thank you for your kind comments..

The truth is that lies won't take you very far in this business. It's a ruthless game, that takes no prisoners (anybody who ever traded in the pits knows that), so there is no need to add more hurdles.

I don't know you Spencer but you seemed to be a nice guy , hence I want to send you a present.. Feel free to join our google groups (you've got access till the end of August 2010- no strings attached.) It's up to you if you will use it or not.

Google group contains instant email notifications of trades I place on RAS. It's kind of a backup for our members in case they have dificulties with RAS ea. Whenever I open, close or update trades email is send to that group. Send me a pm and I'll respond with the link.

Cheers,

r

hi.

I'am going to open micro account in Alpari UK and I want to join you

any comments about this broker, please?

regards

daxlook:
hi.

I'am going to open micro account in Alpari UK and I want to join you

any comments about this broker, please?

regards

I use several brokers but never used one with MT4, so when I decided to test things out on RAS, I started using FXpro and FXDD. I don't necessary like them, but they work ok for this purpose. Perhaps someone with extensive experience with MT4 brokers can add few words.

rdbrtl system Trials....

When I responded to Spencer, I thought of this idea and I think it might be all right.

I know that RAS no longer offer system trials, because of overhead and extra administration work, which is fair and they have right to do it.

What I'm thinking, is to offer a 10 day trial period to anyone who is interested in subscribing to RDBRTL system listed on RAS, but would like to test it out first.

As you know when vendors initiate trades on their platforms, RAS sends them out to subscribers.

This is what happens to subscribers to RDBRTL system as well, with one exception. Whenever I initiate/update/close my trades, an instant email is send out to rdbrtl google group for a backup purpose.

If someone is a member of this group, he/she will receive an instant email notification either on their phone or in the Inbox, and can verify right away if RAS has opened trades on their platform.

What I'm proposing here for your free trial, is a 10 day membership in our google group, which receives exactly same trades as RDBRTL subscribers. No strings attached. You like it, you can later subscribe to RDBRTL, if not, that's also fine.

If you want to take opportunity of RDBRTL trial, you need to send me a PM from your forextsd account (I will reply with the link). I will not respond to request via emails as I can't verify if you're legit.

RAS connection issues.

I'm having issues with RAS ea connections to RAS servers.

EA is acting as it's running but any changes to positions are not being reflected on the statistics page. To eliminate any problems on my end, I have deployed brand new trading workstation with with clean instances of MT4 and RAS ea. and no firewalls. That still didn't resolved the issue and I have placed support call with RAS @ midnight last night.

Until this gets resolved please treat any emails from the google group as authoritative to update/close positions if your RAS platform is not being updated.

R

Hi racscave,

I had some issue long time ago (before RAS).

And I found something with DEP:

---------

Your VPS: my Computer - Properties (right mouse click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - click 'settings' and then 'data execution prevention' tab.

And add Metatrader file (terminal.exe) which are using with RAS (in case you have several copiesof Metatrader - add the file you want to be excluded from DEP to be run with no problem) and check it (Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP).

------------

Also - I do not know about your broker but as I see - IBFX turned to be ECN broker for now.

Thank you for your DEP tip, newdigital.

As well as for your suggestion to run ver. 2.04 on either 5 or 1min.

Unfortunately these didn't help.

I wonder if anyone else is experiencing this problem?

newdigital:
Hi racscave,

I had some issue long time ago (before RAS).

And I found something with DEP:

---------

Your VPS: my Computer - Properties (right mouse click) - Advanced - Performance Settings - click 'settings' and then 'data execution prevention' tab.

And add Metatrader file (terminal.exe) which are using with RAS (in case you have several copiesof Metatrader - add the file you want to be excluded from DEP to be run with no problem) and check it (Exclude MT4 terminal.exe from DEP).

------------

Also - I do not know about your broker but as I see - IBFX turned to be ECN broker for now.

That's strange.

You know - my participation in RAS support replying is limited for now (i should not reply to your ticket in support ). So, keep your ticket in support alive and reply that it did not help. And the developers will see it.

May be - something with IP? so they will check it.

We're still experiencing problems with communication to RAS servers and working with RAS support to resolve it.

I'm currently running MT4 instance on super fast and reliable VPS (voxel.net) , but that hasn't changed anything.

Reason: