RDB & RTL system - page 22

Lot size again

" Actually majority of traders in the group had no problems with current lot sizes, so I'm going to stick with it for the time being. "

Dear Racscave,

I have a 10.000$ account on Alpari UK . The minimum lot multiplier is 0.2. This gives me 0.1 and 0.2 lot size. If I go lower than 0.2, Alpari drops the trades smaller than 0.1 lot.

Can I follow your signal with a 10.000$ acc and this broker ?

It will make the the trades double the lot size than you recommend .

Pipperoni:
" Actually majority of traders in the group had no problems with current lot sizes, so I'm going to stick with it for the time being. "

Dear Racscave,

I have a 10.000$ account on Alpari UK . The minimum lot multiplier is 0.2. This gives me 0.1 and 0.2 lot size. If I go lower than 0.2, Alpari drops the trades smaller than 0.1 lot.

Pipperoni,

I know how to trade but unfortunately I'm no expert with setting up RAS ea properly. I would want to set it up, so it executes 1 mini lot max /per $1000 in the account. In the past I had 8 positions running and even though I try to move stops quickly to BE (break even), it would still be (in your case) total of 8% risk based on 100pips stop. Ideally you'd want to have it @ no more than 4-5% total risk.

r

Pipperoni:

Dear Racscave,

I think your broker allowes micro lots, you should get 0.1lots and 0.05 lots with multiplier is set to 0.1.

Live versus demo

zomg:
I think your broker allowes micro lots, you should get 0.1lots and 0.05 lots with multiplier is set to 0.1.

I noticed that (in my demo account) with the multiplier at 0.1 it dropped the half-lot trades of your signal. I just checked, the demo has also 0.01 lots when I open the "new trade" window. My live account is indeed a micro account. I am a bit confused now. I will start live with the multiplier at 0.1 in stead of 0.2 and see what happens.

I am waiting to go live for a DD in your results curve. Do you agree this is the best way to start live ?

Pipperoni:
I am waiting to go live for a DD in your results curve. Do you agree this is the best way to start live ?

DD are part of this business, and they can occur at any time, today, tomorrow and a week after. I'm not sure what to tell you regarding the best time to go live. It could be at the begging of the week, month... I wouldn't go live on Fridays though..

error

Hi, racscave

I'm new here and I am doing several mistakes.

Sorry if I am wrong.

I think now is Ok, "I accept the disclaimer and risk statement" in your correct thread.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards

grm5:
Hi, racscave

I'm new here and I am doing several mistakes.

Sorry if I am wrong.

I think now is Ok, "I accept the disclaimer and risk statement" in your correct thread.

Sorry for my bad english.

Regards

Thank you.. GRM5

what time (GMT) do you normally enter your trade. I ask this is because i intend to use this system in my demo mt4 account and manually enter live on my broker account. anyone doing it this way?

Erik H.

Hey man ... do I have something wrong with my setup. Your signals are generating one huge loss after another ??

Reason: