RDB & RTL system - page 18

PR1985:
Hi Racscave, ;-)

yesterday, the USD/CAD Trade with +49 Pips was not closed on my FXDD Account... i made more Pips (+76) but this can be dangerous... has anybody the same Misstake?

Greetings,

PR

I closed it manually once price hit daily ppz @ 1.0053. I see that clone also closed ok.

Really don't know why yours hasn't. In this case it's a bonus, but I agree, it can be costly.

Files:
ucad.gif  13 kb

Error 136 off quotes with FXCM / got my account disabled

I have a live account account with FXCM and I'am trying to get RAS EA working. The problem I have with this is I'm getting the alert with: "Error 136 off quotes" constantely.

I'm using the settings:

buyer_lots_multiplier = 1.0

buyer_partial_closing = false (ECN)

buyer_stp_broker = true (ECN)

Can you please advice on what I'm doing wrong?

I allready got my account disable once because of this error.

Thank you,

Adriana

if this doesn't help, I'd contact RAS tech support.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179592/page6

ladriana20:
I have a live account account with FXCM and I'am trying to get RAS EA working. The problem I have with this is I'm getting the alert with: "Error 136 off quotes" constantely.

I'm using the settings:

buyer_lots_multiplier = 1.0

buyer_partial_closing = false (ECN)

buyer_stp_broker = true (ECN)

Can you please advice on what I'm doing wrong?

I allready got my account disable once because of this error.

Thank you,

Adriana

racscave:
I closed it manually once price hit daily ppz @ 1.0053. I see that clone also closed ok. Really don't know why yours hasn't. In this case it's a bonus, but I agree, it can be costly.

Hi Racscave...

thanks... hmm, i also dont know was happen..has anybody the same Problem with the Trade?

And another thing: Today in the Pending Orders i see a GPD/USD Sell Limit on 1.5380 but in the RAS Statistics are no Pening Orders for this... ?

Greetings and thanks for the help... oh god my English is so bad...

PR

Helloy Guys,

yesterday, i have 2 wrong Signals...

1. EUR/JPY - Sell by RDB with +55 Pips on 2010-04-13 03:00:14 and by me with -16 Pips on 2010-04-12 19:47...

2. AUD/JPY - Sell by RDB with +6 Pips on 2010-04-13 04:52:20 and by me with -69 Pips (!!!) on 2010-04-13 11:18

EUR/USD and AUD/USD Sell was correct... why is here such a big a misstake by the other 2 Trades... ???

Greetings.

hi PR

There weren't 5min scalps and since your results are much different from the clone, I would definitely contact RAS support for a help...

r

PR1985:
Helloy Guys,

yesterday, i have 2 wrong Signals...

1. EUR/JPY - Sell by RDB with +55 Pips on 2010-04-13 03:00:14 and by me with -16 Pips on 2010-04-12 19:47...

2. AUD/JPY - Sell by RDB with +6 Pips on 2010-04-13 04:52:20 and by me with -69 Pips (!!!) on 2010-04-13 11:18

EUR/USD and AUD/USD Sell was correct... why is here such a big a misstake by the other 2 Trades... ???

Greetings.

racscave:
I closed it manually once price hit daily ppz @ 1.0053. I see that clone also closed ok. Really don't know why yours hasn't. In this case it's a bonus, but I agree, it can be costly.

Hello again,

here are my RAS Setup, maybe it is a mistake in my settings that the Trade are not closed automatically?

It seems, the Trades who are running in the TP or SL are closed perfect but not the Trades who closed manuel by you... questions... questions... but i like your Signal and the way who are helped the Users here, that is not naturalness here in RAS, respect.

Greetings,

PR

PR1985:
Hello again,

here are my RAS Setup, maybe it is a mistake in my settings that the Trade are not closed automatically?

It seems, the Trades who are running in the TP or SL are closed perfect but not the Trades who closed manuel by you... questions... questions... but i like your Signal and the way who are helped the Users here, that is not naturalness here in RAS, respect.

Greetings,

PR

You really should contact RAS as they are the experts on the RAS software and will be able to sort out your problems. Your settings are the same as mine apart from buyer_lots_max_per_trade...you have this @ 0.1 and buyer_lots_mutliplyer @ 1.0....not sure how you are getting any trades at all with this setting as I read this to say that you want same lot sizes for each trade that Rac posts but with a maximum lot size of 0.1...given Rac posts lots iszez of 0.5 and 1.0 that would mean you wouldn't get any trades??? My figure for this is 9999.0 i.e. the default, but anyway I might be wrong and this shouldnt affect closing trades IMO anyway, but like I said the easiest thing is to contact RAS via their website with your problems and they will try and sort.

In the meantime make sure you are running the latest version of RAS. Have it attached to one chart only e.g. I use EUR/USD 5min chart and only on one version of MT4.

Hi PR1985,

As I see - you set max lot per trade as 0.1 for this signal with lot multiplier=1. But as I see - the vendor is tradin mostly lot size =1 or 0.5 for the past days ...

Besides ... is your broker's account ecn?

lovejoy80:
You really should contact RAS as they are the experts on the RAS software and will be able to sort out your problems. Your settings are the same as mine apart from buyer_lots_max_per_trade...you have this @ 0.1 and buyer_lots_mutliplyer @ 1.0....not sure how you are getting any trades at all with this setting as I read this to say that you want same lot sizes for each trade that Rac posts but with a maximum lot size of 0.1...given Rac posts lots iszez of 0.5 and 1.0 that would mean you wouldn't get any trades??? .

CERTAINLY in the 1.31 version it open a larger position and then (close and re-open a smaller position, or partially close it - i can't remember) to make it smaller - if too small i think it closes it all - i can't remember the exact detail. Either way it opens an initial position TOO LARGE and then reduces it using the DUMBEST METHOD ON EARTH ! (this is for an stp broker) Dunno about 1.3.2

I would advise setting buyer_lots_max_per_trade to 1, as lovejoy says and just using the multiplier. Keep in mind the lower limits of the multiplier on a given broker - it will be limited to the lowest position size supported by the broker.

e.g most STP brokers only support down to 0.1 lots - with 1 lot RAS position and, or example, multiplier of 0.03, a position of 0.1 lot will open as this is the minumum supported by the broker. This can skew risk sizing intentions from the signal as riskier positions with smaller lot sizes will be scaled to the same as larger lot sizes for "safer" positions. I hazard to guess what partially closing such a position would reveal - its not documented !

I successfully use a multiplier of 0.05 with an STP broker supporting 0.05 lots allthough anything less than 1 lot on the signal will be "mutated" as described above.

Remember you can also manipulate the relative currency pair relationships in the Statistics screen off the signal page page as well - have a party !

Reason: