RDB & RTL system - page 15

ladriana20:
Since I know Rac from FF, this is the reason would prefer his signal combined with his view on the market ...

hey ladriana,

my views on the markets are just opinions. Obviously, I don't have a crystal ball and have been wrong many times. It's a tough business, but if you look and understand price behaviour around certain areas, you can get ahead of the crowd. Again... sometime it works and sometimes it doesn't.

If you're conservative with your MM, you can have 30% of winners and still move forward nicely. I have excellent, excellent video on the subject made by a friend, but he disagreed to share it publicly. When he changes his mind, I'll post the link.

r

ladriana20:
Hi rac, Thank you for your honest reply. I've read you have trades at BE or BE+1. What broker do you use for RAS signals. ..

for the purpose of RAS I use FxPro now.

Hi, does this system works fine with fxdd broker??, my live account is $300 usd, what is the minimum to start using this provider with only 0.01 lots per trade??

What percent of your total trades are agressive trades? For your aggressive trades you use 0.5 lot size, right?

dochero:
Hi, does this system works fine with fxdd broker??, my live account is $300 usd, what is the minimum to start using this provider with only 0.01 lots per trade??

hi dochero,

it works fine with fxdd, but to be honest with $300 acc, it would be impossible to recover your subscription cost. Even If I reached my goal of 300pis a month, your monthly return would be minimal...

Personally I believe, that traders with small accounts should only demo trade, until they get large enough capital, which would allow them them to trade using min risk.

Otherwise the temptation to make money quickly is just too great and can lead to blowing accounts.

cheers,

r

ladriana20:
What percent of your total trades are agressive trades? For your aggressive trades you use 0.5 lot size, right?

about %50, sometimes .5 sometimes 1. it all depends on specific market, timing, and future outlook.

thanks for your answer, how much do you think is the min capital to start trading with your system?, i dont care if i cant recover the monthly fee at the beginning, little by little i can see growing my balance...

some calculations

Hi,

first of all i want to salute Racscave and all other people.

second, I want to make some calculations regarding the dochero question (it is not intended to be an answer, just my thoughts):

average pips/week=300 =1000/mounth

subscription fee=100 then minimum lot=0.01

SL=350 pips at 0.01 lot = 35 usd

MM 1%

Minimum account = 3500 usd.

because at this amount you are at the break even with the fee I could say that the minimum account (including the opportunity cost) will be 35000 usd and the lot 0.1.

Good pips to all!

Thanks Tandrei..

I just saw this question and was going to say around $3-5k would be probably the best. More capital allows you to use less risk, less capital will tempt you to increase your risk, which could lead to real frustration during period of draw downs.

r

tandrei:
Hi,

first of all i want to salute Racscave and all other people.

second, I want to make some calculations regarding the dochero question (it is not intended to be an answer, just my thoughts):

average pips/week=300 =1000/mounth

subscription fee=100 then minimum lot=0.01

SL=350 pips at 0.01 lot = 35 usd

MM 1%

Minimum account = 3500 usd.

because at this amount you are at the break even with the fee I could say that the minimum account (including the opportunity cost) will be 35000 usd and the lot 0.1.

Good pips to all!

Hi

I havr account in MIG, the balance is 4000$, I can using in this account, because minimum lot size is 0.1, please explain clearly

bye

ajentha

Reason: