Is it possible to add second currency pair in one chart window in MT4 ?

I would like to know if it is possible to add a second currency pair in one chart window in MT4?

I do not see this option but is there a way of doing it by editing the program or adding an script perhaps?

There is a trading platform that has this option to have 2 currency pairs in one chart window but my broker doesn't use this platform  :-( 

Thanks in advance for answers.

John  

JohnCobb:

I would like to know if it is possible to add a second currency pair in one chart window in MT4?

I do not see this option but is there a way of doing it by editing the program or adding an script perhaps?

There is a trading platform that has this option to have 2 currency pairs in one chart window but my broker doesn't use this platform  :-( 

Thanks in advance for answers.

John  

Only with an indicator.

angevoyageur:
Only with an indicator.

Hi,

Can you make such Indicator?

I want to compare 2 currencies for example AUDUSD and AUDCAD.

I want to observe the divergence and convergence of those 2 currencies so you could add some other useful options to this Indicator like:

I could enter time frame myself for example I want the indicator to show the divergence / convergence for the last 48 hours or days.

In the attachment is an image of a screen shot from Dealbook 360  platform that alows to enter 2 currency pairs on to 1 chart window. This is handy.

Have a good day and profitable one if you are trading  :-)

John 

Files:
Div_Conv.JPG  142 kb
Reason: