Ras id:31495 cash cow - page 7

signel

newdigital:
I have 1 idea.

This top RAS signals (to be sent by email) are mostly estimated autotamically with few exceptions.

So, I am talking about those exceptions

What if we (on the forum inside this section) will make our 1(ONE) signal for the week to be inslided in their RAS automatic email message for promotion?

We means: anyone - vendor, buyer or anyone (not moderators and not admins).

It should be on every Friday and in this way - the signal can be included on the promotional email.

Just an idea...

Because you know - some people like what I do not like and they do not like what I like ... and those top are automatic... so in this way - at least 1 signal will be from our forum (every week estimated week - it may be different signals by every week).

hi new digital

i respect your opinion but my opinion is if you give out signals it weakens the rent a signal plus the signals can leak out. but if it goes to ras that is the best way. also like this they manage it if it goes through ras. that is the beauty.

again my opinion is not to give signals

chaim

I do not know exactly sorry.

I tested with Metatrader.

tahiti,

It is the trades opened by RAS (it is not this signal as I do not have his trades; it is just an example from my Metatrader as the buyer). See comments:

comments with # is partial orders. Other comments are having the number of ID of the signal.

It is RAS version 2 autotrading (not ready yet):

So, whatever the version of RAS you are using - your trades is not RAS trades.

Files:

thanks NG

hey NG ,

thank you very much for your support, he is looking on demo account with diffrent set files and without human intervention this guy refuse to see the

reality .

best regards

tal

newdigital:
tahiti,

It is the trades opened by RAS (it is not this signal as I do not have his trades; it is just an example from my Metatrader as the buyer). See comments:

comments with # is partial orders. Other comments are having the number of ID of the signal.

newdigital:
tahiti,

Hello Newdigital,

about RAS version 2, will this allow autotrading on fxcm tradestation besides mt4 platform ?

regards,

muppet

newdigital:
I do not know exactly sorry. I tested with Metatrader.

ok thanks

will ask RAS about it

regards,

muppet

Reason: