RDB & RTL system - page 30

Jan 2011

I almost forgot about this thread. I'm busy elsewhere, but I will try to step by every now and then, as long as RAS project is active.

2011 started with a BANG..

I had spend some time to reflect on what didn't work out in 2010 and started implementing some safeguards and improvements in the beginning of January 2011.

Let's keep it that way.

cheers

racscave

p.s. stats for Jan below. I removed $ values on purpose. When you think 'money' while trading, it's double hard to make any real progress.

Files:
jan2011.jpg  40 kb

Equity chart for Feb, 2011.

Files:

Equity curve since Jan 01, 2011

Equity chart for March 2011..

Files:

racscave:
Equity chart for March 2011.. .

..and since beginning of 2011.

what after ?

Super nice results !

What happened after and why is your RAS signal closed ?

Pipperoni:
Super nice results ! What happened after and why is your RAS signal closed ?

It was really destined to last 52 weeks, during which system was being fined tuned and adjusted. It lasted little more than 70 and when ras updated its software I wasn't able to get it working for over two weeks. It made no sense to carry on with it as objectives were met. Results are not super nice, they're average. A 100-150% annual return in forex or futures is a norm for semi knowledgeable traders, who knows how to use trading psychology properly..

What's next? Nothing really. Trading is my bread and butter and i will continue to do what I love to do. I will also continue to adjust and fine tune different trading methods I use, since the market is always changing. I have swing method being tested on RAS right now, which I plan to 'babysit' for another year or so.

This is absolutely not a recommendation. If someone is interested to autotrade on ras, there are much better systems and much safer out there.

cheers,

rac

Reason: