RDB & RTL system - page 13

I mean my RAS is still showing the same open trades as yours.

dertop9:
I mean my RAS is still showing the same open trades as yours.

As long as they're still the same, I'm happy. I'm being a bit proactive and post instructions, targets, stops, partial take profits on RDB&RTL ggle group.

This is exactly, why I open that group, which is independent of RAS issues. At least, I can give you heads up, just like today before market opened. Interesting that RAS keeps deleting references to a group from my system description page... oh well.

Google support really rocks... while I'm still waiting for response from digital to my email, I sent him on March 31st at 3:30PM est....

Thanks for the replies.

I have one final question. Does 18025.52% ROI, actually mean you've generated 18025.52% on your live account. Or are these figures from Rentasignal just hypothetical, and if so what do they mean.

Regards.

Dynamicfx:
Thanks for the replies.

I have one final question. Does 18025.52% ROI, actually mean you've generated 18025.52% on your live account. Or are these figures from Rentasignal just hypothetical, and if so what do they mean.

Regards.

I think those numbers are based off RAS base stats which start at $1000. They do not reflect signal provider's actual profits, at least not in this care here.

Dynamicfx:
Thanks for the replies.

Regards.

lol... No.

I wouldn't pay attention to those ROI numbers.

I'm happy with 300+pips/month and equity curve sloping up.

I have received a couple of emails with a question and request at the same time. A question was asked why I don't take partial profit, once our positions were 90+ pips in profit (and then dropped below stop) as this was the case recently and few times in the past... This is due to the nature of swing trading; sometimes price moves 100pips in our direction, then it retraces 100 and then it will shoot up 300+ and more in our direction again. I'm not going to go into details here. Feel free to drop me an email.

To help team members (I like calling a subscriber a team member since we're in this business together) with a slippage, I moved up a time frame. This resulted in larger profits, but also caused some draw downs. I've been trading for quite few years and trust me, It doesn't makes sense to aim for 10pips and ris 100.

In the long term, traders following such practice will lose big time.

The same is true for opening dozens of positions at the same time. No one does it in real word (by no one, I meant those 3% of traders, who make it in this business)

Maximum positions I have open at any time is =< 10, but on RAS it will not be more than 8. Team members, who are also members of the RTL google group, know it first hand. I have sent emails to the group on multiple occasions, stating that I will not be opening any new positions on RAS, however I'm adding to existing trades on my private accounts, etc...

Ok, I digressed.

To satisfy several team members of the group, who would like to see some quick 30-60pips trades, I added that feature today. You have probably noticed, two trades were opened today (when system signaled) and TP was set 50pips away from the entry and eventually hit. I hope this is what you were looking for. Just to conclude... you can rest assure that those short term trades will not add to the number of lots opened. That remains intact (=<8).

Enjoy your pips and have a great trading month.

rac

racscave:
..I'm being a bit proactive and post instructions, targets, stops, partial take profits on RDB&RTL ggle group. This is exactly, why I open that group, which is independent of RAS issues. ..

Last night was a perfect example why it is important that you join the group if you're a subscriber. I opened following long positions last night at market in addition to those on RAS:

gbp/usd

eur/usd

gbp/jpy

eur/jpy

usd/jpy

aud/jpy

but before I did, I have given subscribers the option to opted out because some of them don't like trading during nfp sessions. I want to keep risk down to minimum on RAS, but I'm an aggressive trader and post almost all of my positions to the group for those who are adventures traders.

They have option to follow or just relax and watch.

For me...nfp is just another trading day. If you know what you're doing and have some extra trading edge, the sky is the limit..

Enjoy your pips and Have a great weekend.

rac

Files:
rac.jpg  35 kb

racscave:
Last night was a perfect example why it is important that you join the group if you're a subscriber. I opened following long positions last night at market in addition to those on RAS:

gbp/usd

eur/usd

gbp/jpy

eur/jpy

usd/jpy

aud/jpy

but before I did, I have given subscribers the option to opted out because some of them don't like trading during nfp sessions. I want to keep risk down to minimum on RAS, but I'm an aggressive trader and post almost all of my positions to the group for those who are adventures traders.

They have option to follow or just relax and watch.

For me...nfp is just another trading day. If you know what you're doing and have some extra trading edge, the sky is the limit..

Enjoy your pips and Have a great weekend.

rac

I think maybe separate signal with all of your agressive trades would be simpler for most subscribers.

racscave:
Thank you for your input. If you check my open trades on RAS you will see 3 running, including one that's over 100pips in profit. Aggressive trades are add on, extras, I place in the G group. Members have an option to follow or just watch (i don't feel like starting another signal-life to short...). They also have option to learn how to trade, and not blindly follow someone’s signals. I wouldn’t really care less if I have one or 100s members. If one day they’ll be able to trade for living, that would make me very happy. Only a few people understand that, and that’s ok.

RDB on RAS is as conservative as it gets and I understand very well it might not fit everyone's risk profile. This is why RAS offers you a variety of traders who may fit your style. Look at globis, rocketman, thecable.... plenty of good traders around if you need them. If something works, and it had for several years, I don't change it.

cheers,

r

No worries, it was just a suggestion, not a request as im not one of your subscribers, not yet at least. Im still watching as big losses got me little worried even thou overall your trading is superb. Also still not trusting RAS as they still have problems. I had partial closing orders not being closed and the such. Also number of other users are experiencing few problems. Its the biggest detterent for me at this time.

As far as you teaching people while trading its a great idea. But unfortunately for people like me its not an option as i do have a day job and im done staying up at night and going to work without sleep. Thats horrible on health and i felt it getting to me. Thats why signals and EAs and long term trading is where im looking at. Also if i one wants to go agressive without being able to be in your group, one can simply increase risk, so no big deal even thou its not exactly the same as receiving all of your trades lol. I woudlnt go agressive myself till i had trust in the signals.

Either way good trading, and i hope it continues. Good luck.

Reason: