RDB & RTL system - page 23

player44:
what time (GMT) do you normally enter your trade. I ask this is because i intend to use this system in my demo mt4 account and manually enter live on my broker account. anyone doing it this way?

6-8am EST, 11-1PM EST, 7-9PM EST

erikhansen:
Hey man ... do I have something wrong with my setup. Your signals are generating one huge loss after another ??

Unfortunately, racs just had the single biggest losing day in the history of the signal on this day - It was an unfortunate call combined with market events - the fast, largest move in the Dow's history (The Down flash crash) - causing short lived but huge USD, JPY strengthening that have not been seen since the momentous days of mid 2008. racs gas described what went wrong and most subscribers understand. I think you will find a number of signals that dived or soared that day - almost based on the sping of a roulette wheel !

Racs history before this was strong and i am sure it will resume

If you have only subscribed very recently then i understand and feel for you - i had this once on another signal - and it is very easy to be put off

I got hurt badly too, but i will stay

gone?

Has RDB&RTL disappeared? I click on the link and it goes to the rocketman signal?

It is fixing now.

not so good

My (happily demo) account is at - 2850 $ with 0,1 and 0,2 lots . Following the signal since 29 May .

newdigital:
It is fixing now.

Define NOW!

Today, This week ?

We rely on access to the RAS web page as it allows us to check position open details - we need this because we don't know whether RAS has actually opened or closed a position. By cutting us off from this we have lost a safety feature (that we shouldn't really need if opening/closing was more consistent)

This should be fixed today.

You can always look at my clone for example as it is same performance with this signal:

RDB & RTL Clone | Rent a Signal

ianj:
Unfortunately, racs just had the single biggest losing day in the history of the signal on this day - It was an unfortunate call combined with market events - the fast, largest move in the Dow's history (The Down flash crash) - causing short lived but huge USD, JPY strengthening that have not been seen since the momentous days of mid 2008. racs gas described what went wrong and most subscribers understand. I think you will find a number of signals that dived or soared that day - almost based on the sping of a roulette wheel !

Racs history before this was strong and i am sure it will resume

If you have only subscribed very recently then i understand and feel for you - i had this once on another signal - and it is very easy to be put off

I got hurt badly too, but i will stay

Althou im not a subscriber yet, i followed Racs signals for quite a few months now. I do agree with you that this was rough market to be in and that Racs signals are still looking good long term. These losses were little dishartening im sure for anyone overleveraged or brand new to the signals. But hell, i seen so many systems crash and burn in these situations, taking whole accounts with them. Rac subscribers' accounts on another hand should still be in good shape if they used recommended risk.

Reason: