• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 158

ismael360
ismael360  

Im not sure how it caculates. but I and Im sure everyone else would rather have a Mladen version more anyway. One that was made the way Mladen would prefer it should be made. To tell you the truth If I could find this indi I would simple post it and then ask if you could make your version.

But yeah I sure wish I had more insight on how the formula works.

but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ish

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Sometimes I am flattered with the confidence you guys have in me ... but ...

Let me try to explain on an example completely different from technical analysis which is much, much simpler than some calculations in TA. Let us suppose we have a number and let it be 100. Now, on how many way can the following equitation be solved : a + b = 100. If you take just positive numbers, not so many. But if you add negative numbers as a possibility to that equitation too, than the answer is : infinite combinations. And since the task was to solve the a and the b, it is not uniquely solvable - ie no way to know what is some combination in somebodies mind

It somewhat resembles to the problem of looking at the chart and trying to ques what is the way some indicator is calculated, except that it is even more combinations (if it is possible to have more than infinity ). Without knowing the math, it is simply not going to be possible. Not even to Stephen Wolfram

So, if I find the math model, I will make it. If not, than I simply can not

ismael360:
Im not sure how it caculates. but I and Im sure everyone else would rather have a Mladen version more anyway. One that was made the way Mladen would prefer it should be made. To tell you the truth If I could find this indi I would simple post it and then ask if you could make your version.

But yeah I sure wish I had more insight on how the formula works.

but I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Ish
ismael360
ismael360  
mladen:
Sometimes I am flattered with the confidence you guys have in me ... but ...

Let me try to explain on an example completely different from technical analysis which is much, much simpler than some calculations in TA. Let us suppose we have a number and let it be 100. Now, on how many way can the following equitation be solved : a + b = 100. If you take just positive numbers, not so many. But if you add negative numbers as a possibility to that equitation too, than the answer is : infinite combinations. And since the task was to solve the a and the b, it is not uniquely solvable - ie no way to know what is some combination in somebodies mind

It somewhat resembles to the problem of looking at the chart and trying to ques what is the way some indicator is calculated, except that it is even more combinations (if it is possible to have more than infinity ). Without knowing the math, it is simply not going to be possible. Not even to Stephen Wolfram

So, if I find the math model, I will make it. If not, than I simply can not

I understand. Welp If if theres anyone who could have any idea of what the math model could be or where to find it. Im sure it would be you. If not then I am almost positive this idea of this indicator is a loss.

Good luck. I hope your able to find it.

Ish

human18
human18  

ea request

hi,

and thank you for all great jobs that done in this forum. all the members appreciated it.

i am looking for simple expert adviser based on ichimoku .

buy when tenkan sen cross cloud up and sell when tenkan sen cross cloud down

i attached the template and picture regarding the trading system and the way of trading

thank you very much and i hope you can help me on this

William Snyder
William Snyder  
human18:
hi,

and thank you for all great jobs that done in this forum. all the members appreciated it.

i am looking for simple expert adviser based on ichimoku .

buy when tenkan sen cross cloud up and sell when tenkan sen cross cloud down

i attached the template and picture regarding the trading system and the way of trading

thank you very much and i hope you can help me on this

Hi Human18,

Will work on Ea for this, i'm kinda slow but will get it done.

voxuanhanh
voxuanhanh  

JaVJal FX V205s2 .EA trade very good but don't work on real . Please help

Hello !

this EA from another forum , statement very good but it doesn't works on real

Anybody please help !

Many thanks

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Hi voxuanhanh,

I am very sorry but I do not think that someone will help.

because I opened this rar archive - after that - open this ex4 file in MS Word, and I was reading the following:

System Will Work On Specific Number

Of Rigisterd Live Account

To Get The Key Pay $ 105 And Send

Your LIVE Trading Account, Which Will Work On The Adviser Email:

[email address]

So sorry ... we are not the forum which are going to h*ck or cr*ck any commercial EA ...

Please ask it on the forum you downloaded it from.

besides, ... we (and I believe - majority of the members of our forum) are not fully believe/trust any commercial EA ... as our forum had some experience with some ... sorry.

voxuanhanh
voxuanhanh  

Hello !

Thankyou very much ! I am new , I don't known about that . I am very sorry .

There are many many EAs so I don't known how to begining . I try some Mandarine_FibpivotsV1 , mandarine Martigale , WAIT PolyFitscalper-v1.59_NonHedge , JTS_1a ( I load this EAs in thread EA's file ) But only WALT PolyFitscalper work .

Please help me !

Maxwell10
Maxwell10  

Momentum Tidy And Spruced Up Again,Please!

Hello to all,I just became fond and curious about momentum,I like momentum indicators as a replacement for volume from what i heard somewhere around here,the way metatrader calculates volume just isn't right,and I also remember some attempts to normalize it with no success(adeo)but one day I was reading through one of these threads and I seen the polychromatic momentum formula attached to the QQE,the exact name is the QQE PCM smooth new histo_mtf+alerts+arrows and I was amazed to know that this can be done,so what I propose and ask to be done is to please,I mean pretty please,start a new thread or at least make more variations to other indys's with the PCM formula,that will be so cool, and also the DZ PCM itself will be happy gaining more features such as PA,CFB,or Phase accumulation if possible thanks,in the mean time I found this T3 Momentum lying around and I believe it's due to be updated and upgraded,perhaps DZ will be great for now and later PA,CFB, and Phase Accumulation if possible can be added, and now I know it's one thing at a time but if we can see this through then I know i won't be the only one happy if I'm not mistaken I am not the only one who favors momentum over other indy's and remember I just became a big fan of momentum,Thanks Max

Files:
human18
human18  

hi mrtools,

thank you very much for your help and i appreciated your job

i tried to use it in Demo account with IBFX australia. which has leverage of 1-400 and allowing hedge . but the expert didn't work at all and not open single trade.

i hope to help me in this situation .

thanks a lot