The alarm indicator 3MA Cross w Alert v2

Hello Every One,

I am new here, but my question is i am trying to use or test the alarm indicator 3MA Cross w Alert v2 .

I will like to know how to activate or enable the sound alert on this indicator please .

Kind Regards,

Daniel .

show your code

qjol:

show your code

Please qjol, Here is the code . Please check the attachment

i don't c any sound to play in this indicator

qjol,

Thank you very much . I will like to ask you for a favor since i don't know much about all this code thing, Can you please open the attachment that i send to you and please change or fix what is to fix so i can get the alarm sound and send it back to me please .

This way i will see how it is to be done please .

Thanks,

Daniel .

If the sound is so important to u What's the problem, add sound, by your self

go pick up any sound u like from \\metatrader folder \ sounds\

& tell me the sound file name

qjol:

If the sound is so important to u What's the problem, add sound, by your self

qjol, thanks for your, I am sorry but i don't know how to else i will have done it please if you know how, please help .

Thanks .

qjol:

qjol:

qjol, Thank you very much for you help, I want to try this indicator on 1 hour time frame and i can't sit all the time by my computer that is why i want tohave to sound on so when ever there a cross i will hear it .

Please help me .

Thanks .

Oppong:

qjol, Thank you very much for you help, I want to try this indicator on 1 hour time frame and i can't sit all the time by my computer that is why i want tohave to sound on so when ever there a cross i will hear it .

Please help me .

Thanks .

i don't think so but if u say so
Reason: