Trading Strategies Based On Digital Filters - page 112

jeywhistle:
Leledc if it was you who decided to removed then it's alright. sorry for the misunderstanding

Check your PM.

Been following this thread with keen interest, and wondering how anyone is doing using these indicators?

Is anyone trading with them, and what sort of timeframes?

I've had some success, but my usual poor money management got to me... again.

I've had to write up some very strict rules on the wall directly in my line of vision to the computer to ensure I stop wasting good capital, time and energy.

Good trading to all, and keep the useful and constructive criticism flowing. It's healthy.

Cheers.

leledc:
This is my last idea...I don't know how it performs:basically is a macd based on Snake(yes it repaints)...This is an attempt to see if repaints can be controlled subtracting two MA...Below Macd classc with signal in hist and linear mode ...This indi is in test and i would like to know a thought by Simba and Malden.Thank you

hi leledc

i saw that a lot of people say it is a coding error if the FFT is repainting. have you solved the problem ? if so,please help me.

i saw the picture you posted,it bases on Snake,and i create it. but it is repainting, how to fix it ?

if someone knows the methods,please help me.thank you all.

best regards

yourspace

Files:
gtsd3.gif  1 kb

yourspace:
hi leledc

i saw that a lot of people say it is a coding error if the FFT is repainting. have you solved the problem ? if so,please help me.

i saw the picture you posted,it bases on Snake,and i create it. but it is repainting, how to fix it ?

if someone knows the methods,please help me.thank you all.

best regards

yourspace

No because at that time i didn't know well the difference between recalculating and repainting...There isn't a mode for me(it is my personal opinion and i can wrong) to correct them and obtain same results.

Help on Indicator modification

Hello,

My coding skills are very very limited, so I would like to ask for help on an indicator modification.

The indie is SATLs, and the modifications required are, for a true programmer, relatively simple:

- I would like the indie to draw the arrow further away from the candles - if possible with a parameter that we set to determine the distance from price.

- And for it to give an alert at the close of the candle where it appears.

Is there an altruistic programmer out there that can do these modifications.

Thanks.

Files:
satls.mq4  6 kb

FxMachina:
Hello,

My coding skills are very very limited, so I would like to ask for help on an indicator modification.

The indie is SATLs, and the modifications required are, for a true programmer, relatively simple:

- I would like the indie to draw the arrow further away from the candles - if possible with a parameter that we set to determine the distance from price.

- And for it to give an alert at the close of the candle where it appears.

Is there an altruistic programmer out there that can do these modifications.

Thanks.

This one seems to be working pretty good, it is using Atr to determine arrow distance from price.Also added the alerts .

Thanks

Hi Mrtools,

Thank you very much for your help!

I'll give it a try, to check how it is working.

Thanks again.

Rsi

hello to all,

any idea where to get this RSI indicator?

TIA.

Files:

Link to Spectral Analyser V1

I'm looking for this software it can't be found anywhere

It was used in this forum and I believe it was available for free at point

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page35

metamp:
I'm looking for this software it can't be found anywhere

It was used in this forum and I believe it was available for free at point

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173071/page35

Here is one I found, there may be others this was the last version I used.

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172930/page2

Reason: