Gunn, astromechanics. Forecasts, discussion - page 14

majestic:

I must be doing it wrong. 16035, 07/14/2008, 9 - got the eu at 1.64

You're doing it right.

tuma88:

Mixon777

and you only use 3 digits after the decimal point? Is there a difference using 4 digits?

How do we know that the price has chosen, for example, the angle 441 (price 1.441)? What happens next? Price will move diagonally to the centre ....???? Not clear.

Usually the price will give us a clue angle for example 441 but the price will be hovering over 443 which means the price wants to go up

And if it is going down, it will be hovering under 441 - for example 438 - giving us a sign of a strong level ahead

barli:

Sorry, used (your) link to the Gunn calculator. I need to enter the Start Number, what is it and how do I do it?

ZetM:

Sorry, used(your) link, to the Gunn calculator. Need, to enter the Start Number, what is it and how to be?

Download a walkthrough on ghana -

http://gannzilla.livejournal.com/6240.html

I have it, but I don't know how to use it. I, and many in this thread, are waiting for you to give me detailed instructions on how to use it.

ZetM:

Sorry, used (your) link to the Gunn calculator. I need to enter the Start Number, what is it and how do I do it?

The Start Number is the price... those yellow lines are the main corners... Gann taught that the critical moment is when the price coincides with time (the square of time) at major angles, these points he called points of vibration of a financial instrument (stock, futures, etc.) HOW to use the square of 9 is a private matter... Gann didn't teach much about it... He also had a square of 12...

barli:

The Start Number is the price... those yellow lines are the main corners... Gann taught that the critical moment is when the price coincides with time (the square of time) at the main corners, these points he called the Vibration points of a financial instrument (stock, futures, etc.) HOW to use the square of 9 is up to everyone ... Gann did not teach much ... he also had a square of 12 ...

Got it, thanks a lot.

Mixon777:

Wizard, in the ghana and corners are rubbish - the important thing here is the fact that he used square 9 it's his secret and he never told anyone before his death except the journalists - that's the point

I didn't say anything about fans and corners (although you can build a square out of them).
all i said was stop pouring water....and get to the point....less idolatry...(all due respect to Gunn)...

Mixon777:

I spent 2 months - this month I made a profit of 600 pips on AUD took all the peaks and bases due to these dates - I knew the dates weeks in advance -

Without the program, I would not have been able to do it - on Skype I taught the man to trade by this method and here I have shown them - he made 100 pips in 2 days - 19 sold, 23 committed

I didn't want to publish it all here - why should I post a shovel with which you can rake gold?

Before Ghana, I read his books and caught a glimpse of square 9 - that's where I had my epiphany about this market - and its structure.

That it works is indisputable - look at the euro dollar since 05/05 and trade mentally

Forget about the shovel... there's no shovel here... it's an interesting tool and nothing more... scalpers chop from 100p a day, etc...

i showed you how to fix a q9 pattern (matrix) similar to ganzila and your vision
in the lines of the turkey ? then - a gap behind the middle
(red-white) line and move it on the chart - in 10 min you look through 20 years )))
draw conclusions...
think you know what the daily cycle is ?
ask Igor - he will make you an indicator for 5 minutes ... do you use moon as a filter?
more work Misha...good luck...

Files:

Mixon777: Can you explain if the forecast for H1 or m15 is made the same way as yours ???

For example I have a working TF M15.

To make a prediction, do I need to find Highs and lows on the M15 chart and square them?

What should I put on the left side of Ganzila? What time should I put in GMT ?

Reason: