SuperTrend - page 14

mladen:
Tsar, This would be a completely cleaned, non-repainting version of super trend (using CCI for trend the same way as the one you posted). It is multi time frame already (it was originaly posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180025 , in this version you can chose CCI period ATR period and price to use). No alerts yet in it (check first this one and compare it to the one you use since there will be more alerts then it looks at the first glance when you look at the version you use because of the repainting that happens in some cases in that version)

Thank's so much for explaint and your Help...

Yep... I knew it, Alert given the Signal too noisy and always change according the movement PA.

mrtools:
Sohocool maybe try this version.

Hi mrtools,

I'm interested with your Candle Bar Indie in your Post#132. It's Defferent with the Other.

If you don't mind, would you like share that's Candle Bar Indie ?

Thank's before...

Tsar

If you do not use super trend values for stop loss or trailing stopsetting, but you use it exclusively for trend determination, than you can use any simple CCI indicator with alerts instead of that version of super trend since color changes whenever cci crosses zero line.

So, that version of super trend actually has a meaning if you use it as stop loss or trailing stop indicator (the rest is all about CCI )

kash_vqi.mq4Dear Mladen Sir,

Thanks for ur earlier help ,Can u please help me this time too .

Can u please convert this into an non -repainting i mean it should give the signal only after finished and confirmed,

It works great.

Hope u will do the needfull,

Thanks.

Files:
kash_vqi.mq4  11 kb

kashetter

That is a volatility quality indicator fixed to 30 minute chart. If you want a properly coded multi time frame volatility quality look at this thread for start : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

kashetter:
kash_vqi.mq4Dear Mladen Sir,

Thanks for ur earlier help ,Can u please help me this time too .

Can u please convert this into an non -repainting i mean it should give the signal only after finished and confirmed,

It works great.

Hope u will do the needfull,

Thanks.

Dear Sir,

Please can u remove the //(colon) once in the mq4 ,i mean i am undable to send SMS IN IT .

AND I AM UNABLE TO COMPLIE THAT.

Save the file, close it, open it again and then you will be able to edit it

kashetter:
Dear Sir,

Please can u remove the //(colon) once in the mq4 ,i mean i am undable to send SMS IN IT .

AND I AM UNABLE TO COMPLIE THAT.

pLEASE COMPILE THIS AND SEND ME

HI,

i AM UNABLE TO COMPILE THIS CAN U PLEASE COMPLILE THIS

Files:

kashetter:
HI, i AM UNABLE TO COMPILE THIS CAN U PLEASE COMPLILE THIS

Hi Kashetter,

This version i'm posting will compile now.

Files:

Hi mrtools,

I have a real account with MT5 broker, and I trade only in MT5, I find this indicator is very useful in trading the trend. Can you please help to code this super trend indicator for MT5? I like your forum and I look forward to join your elite membership. and thank you for helping, I appreciate it a lot.

Files:
Reason: