Requests & Ideas - page 156

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Only now saw your post, sorry

Anyway, now it is clearer what you mean (i was thinking in terms of regular pivot, not the pivot oscillator). Will try to do something with the oscillator regarding your ideas. Maybe just one explanation to the pivot oscillator : the V8 line is the line showing relative position of the Close price to pivot lines. So, instead of showing it on chart, it is normalized (depending on levels, but you see that the outer levels are always 1 and -1 - that is ude to normalization relative to outer pivot levels)

Will see what can I do

davidoh:
Of course, R2 is always > 0 while S2 is < 0. However we compare absolute values of R2 and S2 for calculation. The following is additional explanation about V8 line.

Currently, V8 line is pale violet red in indicator. Sometimes R2 becomes bigger than S2 in absolute value. This is when we change V8 line to blue.

Also, S2 is bigger than R2 in absolute value, which is when we change V8 line to red.

We need ‘alert’ function that notifies us when the color is change to either blue or red.

In picture 2, R2 is 0.73259, S2 is -0.60074 and pivot is 0.06593.

R2 has the same absolute value compared to its original one, which is 0.73259. However S2 becomes 0.60074 in absolute value.

R2 is bigger than S2 in absolute value. We don’t have to convert the pivot value into absolute term, but only check whether it is above or below 0.

If R2 is bigger than S2 in absolute term with pivot value below 0, we indicate V8 line red.

If we look at the chart in long-term, there are cases when R2 becomes bigger than S2 and vice versa. We can follow the procedure list above to change the color of V8 line.
davidoh
davidoh  
mladen:
Only now saw your post, sorry

Anyway, now it is clearer what you mean (i was thinking in terms of regular pivot, not the pivot oscillator). Will try to do something with the oscillator regarding your ideas. Maybe just one explanation to the pivot oscillator : the V8 line is the line showing relative position of the Close price to pivot lines. So, instead of showing it on chart, it is normalized (depending on levels, but you see that the outer levels are always 1 and -1 - that is ude to normalization relative to outer pivot levels)

Will see what can I do

thanks for your interest and effort.

davidoh
davidoh  

hello mladen

I need 2 indis to be a MTF version, please.

Thanks in advance.

brax64
brax64  
davidoh:
I need 2 indis to be a MTF version, please. Thanks in advance.

the supp and resistance MTF is already done here,

In the fractal indi i did added the prices but I don't remember if Mladen did already an MTF version...

Regards

brax64
brax64  

Did forget to tell in the previous post, with the fractal adjustable period indi you may have the reading from higher timeframes setting accordingly the period...

In example you want to know the fractal of 7 periods from a 4H timeframe in a 1H chart? Just set the period as 28 in the 1H chart, that's it...

Regards

Foreign Partners International
Shawn OConnor  

Mod on Velocity Indicator

Hey guys, I'm getting some great entry signals using this Velocity indicator. However, I want to make it easier to view what Velocity is doing on Higher TF's while keeping my chart on lower TF's.

Can you make this Velocity indicator have a selection settings where u select what TF it is using.

Then for whatever TF you have selected in the settings it will then paint the background of all the charts according to that TF.

If the Velocity line is above zero then it paints the chosen color.

If the Velocity line is below zero then it paints the chosen color.

If the Velocity line is on the zero line then it paints the chosen color.

Lastly, when the Velocity line is on the zero line can you make settnings to send email and screen/sound alerts.

For clarification: The painting of background should be on price chart not in the indicator window but on the actual chart.

Thanks for any help! This site truly is amazing.tsdvelocity_cfb_adaptive-new1.mq4

dakiki
dakiki  

Hello,

Would someone please point me to an RSI indicator I once saw here? It is an RSI with dots that draws trendlines automatically. It might have been in Elite section too!

Thank you!

Daniel

davidoh
davidoh  
brax64:
Did forget to tell in the previous post, with the fractal adjustable period indi you may have the reading from higher timeframes setting accordingly the period...

In example you want to know the fractal of 7 periods from a 4H timeframe in a 1H chart? Just set the period as 28 in the 1H chart, that's it...

Regards

thanks for your explanation

happy trading

davidoh
davidoh  

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be a MTF version, please.

Thanks in advance.

Files:
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

davidoh

"Chaos oscillator" is a renamed solar wind indicator (you can read some more details about it at this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/179650 ) All I can recommend to you regarding that indicator is to forget about it. Sorry

davidoh:
I need this indi to be a MTF version, please. Thanks in advance.