• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 161

ismael360
ismael360  

That's understandable and commendable. I respect that and your decision to stick to what it is you feel is just.

I totally understand.

Do onto others as you would hope they would do to you.

If you could disregard my request and delete my post regarding the fleg indi.

Thanks

Ish

stanley18
stanley18  

Hi mladen,

Could you add alert for this indicator when the divergence show up?

Thanks.

mladen:
davidoh Here you go Multi time frame and divergences added to it
stanley18
stanley18  

Hi mrtools,

I created a template with this indicator. When I changed to another currency pairs, I got this "error".

I use autoSymbols = true, default is false.

Can you check out this?

Thanks.

mrtools:
Apparently my trying to make it lighter didn't go right so until its fixed,this is the original, which has a max bars setting and sorry for the screw up,
Files:
currency.png 785 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

stanley18

Just to check : divergences are drawn "after the fact" (because it needs to identify through - peaks), which means that the alerts too will be raised that way too. Is that what you are expecting from those alerts?

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

Could you add alert for this indicator when the divergence show up?

Thanks.
stanley18
stanley18  

Hi mladen,

What I means is I want to add two setting into this indicator:

alertsMessage = true;

alertsSound = true;

So, When divergences are drawn it will popup a window to tell me which pair have divergence now.

Is it possible?

mladen:
stanley18 Just to check : divergences are drawn "after the fact" (because it needs to identify through - peaks), which means that the alerts too will be raised that way too. Is that what you are expecting from those alerts?
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Will try to do it

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

What I means is I want to add two setting into this indicator:

alertsMessage = true;

alertsSound = true;

So, When divergences are drawn it will popup a window to tell me which pair have divergence now.

Is it possible?
dasio
dasio  

Thank you mladen for the link.

But i have a problem.

I attach for some minute the indicator TickData v1.3 but nothing appear.

What can be the problem?

Thank you for your disponibility.

Files:
problem.gif 63 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

It is making a offline chart (so it will never show anything on a chart where it is attached)

Go to file->open offline and find a file that starts with "_t". Open it and you will see what does the tick data indicator do. You can attach almost any indicator to that chart once when you opened it. Keep the original chart where the tick data is attached opened too (don't remove the indicator) in order to get new ticks into the offline chart

dasio:
Thank you mladen for the link.

But i have a problem.

I attach for some minute the indicator TickData v1.3 but nothing appear.

What can be the problem?

Thank you for your disponibility.

dasio
dasio  
mladen:
It is making a offline chart (so it will never show anything on a chart where it is attached) Go to file->open offline and find a file that starts with "_t". Open it and you will see what does the tick data indicator do. You can attach almost any indicator to that chart once when you opened it. Keep the original chart where the tick data is attached opened too (don't remove the indicator) in order to get new ticks into the offline chart

Ops Thank you^^

It is normal that there is only one color either for bearand bull candle create?.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

If you are making a 1 tick chart yes (since those are alwys just 2 prices : bid and ask)

If you are making a more than 1 tick chart then you can get a "normal colored" chart (like this, for example - a 10 tick chart :

dasio:
Ops Thank you^^ It is normal that there is only one color either for bearand bull candle create?.
Files:
ticks.gif 12 kb