Requests & Ideas - page 161

stanley18

Just to check : divergences are drawn "after the fact" (because it needs to identify through - peaks), which means that the alerts too will be raised that way too. Is that what you are expecting from those alerts?

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

Could you add alert for this indicator when the divergence show up?

Thanks.

Hi mladen,

What I means is I want to add two setting into this indicator:

alertsMessage = true;

alertsSound = true;

So, When divergences are drawn it will popup a window to tell me which pair have divergence now.

Is it possible?

mladen:
stanley18 Just to check : divergences are drawn "after the fact" (because it needs to identify through - peaks), which means that the alerts too will be raised that way too. Is that what you are expecting from those alerts?

Will try to do it

stanley18:
Hi mladen,

What I means is I want to add two setting into this indicator:

alertsMessage = true;

alertsSound = true;

So, When divergences are drawn it will popup a window to tell me which pair have divergence now.

Is it possible?

Thank you mladen for the link.

But i have a problem.

I attach for some minute the indicator TickData v1.3 but nothing appear.

What can be the problem?

Thank you for your disponibility.

Files:
problem.gif  63 kb

It is making a offline chart (so it will never show anything on a chart where it is attached)

Go to file->open offline and find a file that starts with "_t". Open it and you will see what does the tick data indicator do. You can attach almost any indicator to that chart once when you opened it. Keep the original chart where the tick data is attached opened too (don't remove the indicator) in order to get new ticks into the offline chart

dasio:
Thank you mladen for the link.

But i have a problem.

I attach for some minute the indicator TickData v1.3 but nothing appear.

What can be the problem?

Thank you for your disponibility.

mladen:
It is making a offline chart (so it will never show anything on a chart where it is attached) Go to file->open offline and find a file that starts with "_t". Open it and you will see what does the tick data indicator do. You can attach almost any indicator to that chart once when you opened it. Keep the original chart where the tick data is attached opened too (don't remove the indicator) in order to get new ticks into the offline chart

Ops Thank you^^

It is normal that there is only one color either for bearand bull candle create?.

If you are making a 1 tick chart yes (since those are alwys just 2 prices : bid and ask)

If you are making a more than 1 tick chart then you can get a "normal colored" chart (like this, for example - a 10 tick chart :

dasio:
Ops Thank you^^ It is normal that there is only one color either for bearand bull candle create?.
Files:
ticks.gif  12 kb

Well done,medium&rare

mladen:
I would just like to remind of one post of mine regarding decompiled code : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257 . It is explaining my position regarding any decompiled code in any form. I know that in these days when some values are re-weighted and redefined it might seem as an out-of-fashion point of view, but ... that is my point of view and I do not see any reason whatsoever to change it.

Mladen.

Most of your indicators are posted freely in several forums,even the ones not supposed to be posted out of here,with full code in plain view.

You are probably the guy whose indicators are most widely repackaged or renamed.

And,you are a very honourable person,with high personal values,so,I support your point of view.

Keep being a person of integrity and an exceptional coder,in that order,this is the order that matters.

Kindest Regards from my new location

S

mladen:
If you are making a 1 tick chart yes (since those are alwys just 2 prices : bid and ask)

If you are making a more than 1 tick chart then you can get a "normal colored" chart (like this, for example - a 10 tick chart :

Thank you mladen. It is possible to add in the indicator the possibility of export data in a csv or excel file?

If it can be done can you put it how choice like False True??

Thank you

dasio

With offline charts you have a very simple solution for that : go to file->save as and save it under the name you desire. It will export that offline chart data as a csv file which you can then use in your further work

dasio:
Thank you mladen. It is possible to add in the indicator the possibility of export data in a csv or excel file?

If it can be done can you put it how choice like False True??

Thank you
Reason: