Requests & Ideas - page 444

Hi Mladen, could you be so kind and add "auto magic number" ?

Thanks for your help and regards,

e-trailing.mq4

Files:

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, could you be so kind and add "auto magic number" ?

Thanks for your help and regards,

e-trailing.mq4

Solariz

That EA is not opening orders. It can not alter (or manage) magic numbers. Only the EA that opens orders can do that

mladen:

Solariz

That EA is not opening orders. It can not alter (or manage) magic numbers. Only the EA that opens orders can do that

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for informing me.

Another question. This Trailing EA has an option "All positions". When I set it to "false" will it then only manage the trades the EA is attached to, or all trades of the same symbol?

Solariz:

Oh, I did not know that. Thanks for informing me.

Another question. This Trailing EA has an option "All positions". When I set it to "false" will it then only manage the trades the EA is attached to, or all trades of the same symbol?

Solariz

It does not have orders that it is attached to (it would need to be the one that opened orders and to know the exact magic number it should manage)

It either manages trailing stops for all orders (when the all positions is set to true) or just the current chart symbol orders (when the all positions is set to false)

Ok, thanks Mladen. Then it has all I need.

mladen:

Here is a version that can use the double smoothed averages too : gann_averages_high-low_activator_mtf_3_2.ex4

Hello Mladen,

Can we please have a histo version of the last version of gann highlow 3_2. Thanks.

mandagozu81:

Hello Mladen,

Can we please have a histo version of the last version of gann highlow 3_2. Thanks.

By the way, Ie/2 and nonlag ma types with double smoothing are not printing any graph. I think there is a minor glitch at those ma types for double smoothing option.

Hi Mladen, just noticed by coincidence that I am getting an error message in the expert advisor tab.

"incorrect start position 9711 for ArrayMinimum function" (v840)

Is that a serious problem or benign?

Another question, would it be possible to add interpolation?

Thanks for your help!

dt_oscillator_amp_alerts_2.mq4

Solariz:
Hi Mladen, just noticed by coincidence that I am getting an error message in the expert advisor tab.

Thanks for your help!

It is a benign error (it happens only for the oldest bar and only once - when it starts) , but here is a version without it : dt_oscillator__alerts_2.mq4

Solariz:

Thanks for your help!

Solariz, also added the interpolation.

dt_oscillator__alerts_2.01.mq4

Reason: