• Join us

Requests & Ideas - page 154

poohguo
poohguo  
mladen:
pooh

Here you go

Hi Mladen,

This is exactly what I need. Appreciate your work as always.

Thank you,

pooh

William Snyder
William Snyder  

Apparently my trying to make it lighter didn't go right so until its fixed,this is the original, which has a max bars setting and sorry for the screw up,

brax64
brax64  
mrtools:
Apparently my trying to make it lighter didn't go right so until its fixed,this is the original, which has a max bars setting and sorry for the screw up,

Hello Bill,

c'mon...you don't need to apologize!!! I suppose that 90% of us is still in debt with you for all the great stuff that you did for the community !!!

just another question about this indi... apart that it's a cpu hog (as you have already stated..) seems also that the colored background (that should be on if the difference between the two slopes is greater than the threshold value) did not update properly, see picture attached.

Something you may have a look at?

Let's go grab some pips here and there !!

Regards

Enrico

Files:
strength.gif 85 kb
William Snyder
William Snyder  
brax64:
Hello Bill,

c'mon...you don't need to apologize!!! I suppose that 90% of us is still in debt with you for all the great stuff that you did for the community !!!

just another question about this indi... apart that it's a cpu hog (as you have already stated..) seems also that the colored background (that should be on if the difference between the two slopes is greater than the threshold value) did not update properly, see picture attached.

Regards

Enrico

Hello Enrico,

Thanks for the kind words, am going over it but in stages, sometimes think i try to much at a time and then forget, where i was at! Anyway nice chart and most importantly looks like you are doing very well, I had the indicator on 6 pairs and it was shutting my laptop almost down with 100% cpu.

dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Mr Tools,

The max bars is set to 0 for the CURRENCY SLOPE STRENGTH indi, but I do have to set all symbols to 'true', right?...for it to work properly. It also slows down my platform very much, so much that I actually have to disable it for now...but I would love for you to find a way to make it ligther.

Thanks a lot again,

Daniel

William Snyder
William Snyder  
dakiki:
Hi Mr Tools,

The max bars is set to 0 for the CURRENCY SLOPE STRENGTH indi, but I do have to set all symbols to 'true', right?...for it to work properly. It also slows down my platform very much, so much that I actually have to disable it for now...but I would love for you to find a way to make it ligther.

Thanks a lot again,

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

On the last version i set the max bars to 350 and showOnlySymbolOnChart = true,got it on 7 pairs and lap top seems to be handling it. I agree we got something promising here gonna look closer at Mladen's fixes on that Complex Common indicator see if i can find anything to help.The chart is euraud there was a cross think it was Friday sometime, but didn't take it, very hard to be bullish on Eur nowadays.

Files:
css2.gif 35 kb
dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Mr Tools,

Thing is I use mostly Renko charts on rather low pip settings...that's why the Currency Slope indi might have a hard time. Anyways, this thing looks solid, now its just got to be light too ...

Only question for now is why last Currency Slope indi you posted doesn't allow for HalfLength input?

Cheers and thanks a lot!

Daniel

mrtools:
Hi Daniel, On the last version i set the max bars to 350 and showOnlySymbolOnChart = true,got it on 7 pairs and lap top seems to be handling it. I agree we got something promising here gonna look closer at Mladen's fixes on that Complex Common indicator see if i can find anything to help.The chart is euraud there was a cross think it was Friday sometime, but didn't take it, very hard to be bullish on Eur nowadays.
William Snyder
William Snyder  
dakiki:
Hi Mr Tools,

Thing is I use mostly Renko charts on rather low pip settings...that's why the Currency Slope indi might have a hard time. Anyways, this thing looks solid, now its just got to be light too ...

Only question for now is why last Currency Slope indi you posted doesn't allow for HalfLength input?

Cheers and thanks a lot!

Daniel

Hi Daniel,

For some reason the coder of the tma centered used 20 as a hard call in the indicator, so i changed it to half period,giving a user controlled feature but seems this is one of the main problems the indicator i posted is having.

nodp53
nodp53  
brax64:
Hello Bill,

Regards

Enrico

Hello Enrico,

very clear chart. Can you post the template with indicators?

Regards

Nod

davidoh
davidoh  

hello mladen.

hello~

Let me have this function to this indicator.

There are 8 values in this indicator.

When comparing ∣R2∣ with ∣S2∣, it sometimes has an equal value, but almost has a different value.

So I want this way to display historical data.

First, comparing absolute value of R2 with absolute value of S2.

Second, when absolute value of R2 is bigger than absolute value of S2, and pivot value > 0 then line v8 will have blue color.

and , when absolute value of R2 is smaller than absolute value of S2, and pivot value < 0 then line v8 will have red color.

Finally, I want an alert function to alarm when line v8 change color.(when changed red to blue or changed blue to red)

After this work, line v8 will be likely to this indicator - "Hull variation" on attached picture below, and actually not on chart, but on pivot osc indicator at sub_window.

This picture just illustrates that "Hull variation" has 2 colors.

Thanks in advance.

Files: