Requests & Ideas - page 160

Hello mladen - MTF function and C&D

I need this indi(Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 2) to have a MTF function, convergence & divergence function similar as "Blau - Eco on jurik & divergence"

"Blau - Eco on jurik & divergence" shows convergence and divergence with dotted 2 lines and solid 2 lines.

so I need this indi(Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 2) to have convergence and divergence.

thanks in advance.

Dynamic zones polychromatic momentum - mtf + divergence ...

davidoh

Here you go Multi time frame and divergences added to it

davidoh:
I need this indi(Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 2) to have a MTF function, convergence & divergence function similar as "Blau - Eco on jurik & divergence"

"Blau - Eco on jurik & divergence" shows convergence and divergence with dotted 2 lines and solid 2 lines.

so I need this indi(Dynamic zones Polychromatic momentum 2) to have convergence and divergence.

thanks in advance.

thanks a lot~~

mladen:
davidoh

Here you go

Multi time frame and divergences added to it

thanks again

Hello mladen

I need this indi to be a MTF version and C&D(Convergence and Divergence).

Thanks in advance.

Files:

mrtools:
Hi Human18, Just for information going to be starting a new thread with this idea, seems to be very good, both for the manual trader and Ea trader, sometime later today will post a new Ea there, still not sure if i will be able to have it with NRTR yet but working on it.If you have more information about the cloud system would like to hear about it.

hi mrtools,

i am still try to find ways to improve the clouding system. acutely it is working perfect when the trend is clear. i am still facing problem with the area when the market fluctuated too much . as you can see in the picture the green box explain the place where the red line enter and exit the cloud in short term without benefiting from the movement.

by the way i am interesting with ismael360 indicator which can identify the flat area and ignoring trading in that time. if i find some indicator doing that job, the system will be the best.

and as you see , the clouding system reduce the stress when you trading the market, which is very important in this market.

i attached ismael360 picture and you can see how it can improve the system

thanks a lot

Files:
555555.png  18 kb
flegma2_b.jpg  57 kb

human18:
hi mrtools,

i am still try to find ways to improve the clouding system. acutely it is working perfect when the trend is clear. i am still facing problem with the area when the market fluctuated too much . as you can see in the picture the green box explain the place where the red line enter and exit the cloud in short term without benefiting from the movement.

by the way i am interesting with ismael360 indicator which can identify the flat area and ignoring trading in that time. if i find some indicator doing that job, the system will be the best.

and as you see , the clouding system reduce the stress when you trading the market, which is very important in this market.

i attached ismael360 picture and you can see how it can improve the system

thanks a lot

I hear you Human. I think Mladen has lost interest in my request. So maybe Mr Tools would be up for the challenge. What do you say Mr Tools? Do you think you can modify the Fleg indi so it uses all averages ATR and all averages MA to it?

I would realy like to see a Advanced Elite version, as Im sure many others like Human would as well.

Please let me know if you can or if you can't?

Ish

Files:

I would just like to remind of one post of mine regarding decompiled code : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180648/page257 . It is explaining my position regarding any decompiled code in any form.

I know that in these days when some values are re-weighted and redefined it might seem as an out-of-fashion point of view, but ... that is my point of view and I do not see any reason whatsoever to change it.

That's understandable and commendable. I respect that and your decision to stick to what it is you feel is just.

I totally understand.

Do onto others as you would hope they would do to you.

If you could disregard my request and delete my post regarding the fleg indi.

Thanks

Ish

Hi mladen,

Could you add alert for this indicator when the divergence show up?

Thanks.

mladen:
davidoh Here you go Multi time frame and divergences added to it

Hi mrtools,

I created a template with this indicator. When I changed to another currency pairs, I got this "error".

I use autoSymbols = true, default is false.

Can you check out this?

Thanks.

mrtools:
Apparently my trying to make it lighter didn't go right so until its fixed,this is the original, which has a max bars setting and sorry for the screw up,
Files:
currency.png  785 kb
Reason: