• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 152

dakiki
dakiki  

Thank you very much Mr Tools! Very helpful!

All the best!

Daniel

dakiki
dakiki  

Hello Mladen and MrTools,

Would you please be so kind and make the attached indicator at multi-timeframe one and add alarms whenever oversold or overbought is over (options for current candle true/false). Would be great if alarm message also gives Symbol and timeframe of chart.

Thank you very much as always!

Daniel

Files:
procci.ex4 5 kb
procci.mq4 4 kb
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Danieal

Take a look at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

This is how "cciPro" compares to that CCI (which is a regular CCI but calculated ina a much, much simpler way)

dakiki:
Hello Mladen and MrTools,

Would you please be so kind and make the attached indicator at multi-timeframe one and add alarms whenever oversold or overbought is over (options for current candle true/false). Would be great if alarm message also gives Symbol and timeframe of chart.

Thank you very much as always!

Daniel
Files:
cci.gif 27 kb
dakiki
dakiki  

So I am being advised not to use the fancy sounding proCCI..._)

Thank you. Will check it out in detail,

Daniel

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

proCCI is the CCI that comes with metatrader and some coloring added. The way how it is being colored makes it a repainting indicator. Also, since that is the overcomplicated metatrader way of calculating way of CCI I certainly recommend the "simple" for multiple reasons and among other things you will find a mtf version on that same post too

dakiki:
So I am being advised not to use the fancy sounding proCCI..._)

Thank you. Will check it out in detail,

Daniel
winner246
winner246  

Directional momentum 2 histo

HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly assist me with the HISTOGRAM VERSION of Directional Momentum 2,and as usual, RED Color when its BELOW the 0.00 line and GREEN Color when its ABOVE the 0.00 line,THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.

brax64
brax64  

Hi Winner,

here you go ... Enjoy!

Best Regards

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Can you kindly assist me with the HISTOGRAM VERSION of Directional Momentum 2,and as usual, RED Color when its BELOW the 0.00 line and GREEN Color when its ABOVE the 0.00 line,THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK.
dakiki
dakiki  

Hi Brax,

Would it be possible to have this last indicator in the standard format for histograms here...meaning that the whole horizontal indicator window if filled out with the bars of the histogram.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,

Daniel

winner246
winner246  

Directional momentum 2 histo

Hello brax 64, thank you so much, its properly done.

brax64
brax64  
Hello brax 64, thank you so much, its properly done.

You're very welcome!

Would it be possible to have this last indicator in the standard format for histograms here...meaning that the whole horizontal indicator window if filled out with the bars of the histogram.

Here you go Daniel

Best Regards