Requests & Ideas - page 182

Wintersky

I think that there s no need to limit the number of bars (it is calculating 2 bars 99.99% of time so it is not slowing your PC down. As of visibility : try this version out,. If you set the ShowHisto to true it will display as before, If it is set to false, it will display as on the example picture
wintersky111:
MrTools or Mladen,

Is it possible to have a limited bars and dots only version (center bar) without the additional momentum histogram calculation/display? Hope it's not too much trouble by asking for this. Thanks

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

bbsqueeze_dark.mq4
Files:

Is it possible to add JMA and RSX to TDI?

Premeus:
Is it possible to add JMA and RSX to TDI?

Hello Premeus,

Yes its possible, i know there are some versions with rsx in regular elite, how are you wanting to use the jma in the TDI?

hi malden and mrtools,

thank you very much for your help that you provide it to all members.

i have an indicator which is very good as you will see in the picture.

the problem there are some false signals which lead to close the trade in loss.

i don't know if there are any chance to improve the indicator to reduce the false singles by adding smooth option or by any way that you think it will help.

thanks a lot

Files:
malden.jpg  95 kb

human18

However I compare (even though it is a decompiled code) it seems to be almost 100% same as hull moving average slope (differences are marginal). Here is a comparison of the two (hull on the main chart does not repaint) :

A possible way to improve it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244

human18:
hi malden and mrtools,

thank you very much for your help that you provide it to all members.

i have an indicator which is very good as you will see in the picture.

the problem there are some false signals which lead to close the trade in loss.

i don't know if there are any chance to improve the indicator to reduce the false singles by adding smooth option or by any way that you think it will help.

thanks a lot
Files:
hull.gif  43 kb

mladen:
Wintersky I think that there s no need to limit the number of bars (it is calculating 2 bars 99.99% of time so it is not slowing your PC down.

Mladen,

Thanks for modifying the code. I understand that the Squeeze is just calculating a 2 value comparison via the BB and Keltner/ATR difference. The key reason why i asked for the limited bars and No-Histogram Calculation is because i run multiple indicators and multiple charts all on a ASUS-EEE (due to preference despite having a Intel-4 desktop), so every bit of reduction in computation and RAM usage helps in preventing screen freezing.

But in any case, this is good enough. Thanks very much Mladen

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

mladen:
human18

However I compare (even though it is a decompiled code) it seems to be almost 100% same as hull moving average slope (differences are marginal). Here is a comparison of the two (hull on the main chart does not repaint) :

A possible way to improve it was posted at this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173574/page244

thank you very much mladen . really it help me a lot

Macd 2 in 1

HELLO MLADEN,

Thank you very much for the MACD RISING and FALLING 2 . However its NOT exactly what i wanted as the one you just posted still shows the seperate signals of the different settings of the MACD although the 2 are now within a single window.

What i really want is slightly identical to the OSMA MULTI HISTO ( which was 10 in 1 ), or the RSI SUMMED (also 10 in 1 ) or the more complex O E O B ( which used the signals of 4 different indicators to filter one another and produce a single HISTO indicator )

Very sorry for not making this clear enough, MANY THANKS FOR THE INVALUABLE SERVICE.

Files:
oeob_1.01.mq4  14 kb
oeob_1.01.ex4  20 kb

Advanced macd rising and falling

HELLO MLADEN,

Thank you for the O E O B indicator which uses 4 different indicators and gives GREEN OR RED signals ONLY when ALL 4 indicators simultaneously give either a GREEN OR RED signal.

Please can you kindly create a new version of the MACD RISING AND FALLING. Just like the OEOB it would use at least 3 different settings of MACD RISING AND FALLING e.g 12 - 26 -1 ; 14 - 28 - 1 ; and 16 - 32 - 1 .

When the 3 different settings are ALL showing GREEN this new indicator will show GREEN and vice - versa for RED COLOR. Whenever the 3 settings DONT agree in color the indicator will show GOLD COLOR.

Please make it in an HISTO DESIGN just like you did with the OEOB.

Finally, very sorry for posting the OEOB in the public section,the correction is noted.

THANKS FOR THE GREAT WORK AND SERVICE .

Hi,

could someone please add 3 things to the Digital Filters:

1) Advanced ADX - no alerts, even if there is a bar color change, unless the ADX Histogram bar is above the (user adjustable) Level -

2) an "Invert" setting - alert messages say the opposite, and bar colors are the opposite -

3) a setting where the user can enter a bar number ("3" for example), and the alerts do not appear at the first bar of a color change, but at the third bar of a color change - a setting of "0" is the default (first bar of a color change) -

thank you,

Randy

Reason: