• Get access

Requests & Ideas - page 178

ericgellasch
ericgellasch  

push notification request

Dear Mladen,

I truly appreciate facilitating the push notification for the indicators that I posted originally, however, one was overlooked that I re-posted. I have attached it for modification. I wish I was able to do it myself so I did not have to bother you but I lack the expertise.

Merry Christmas,

Eric

William Snyder
William Snyder  
eric gellasch:
Dear Mladen,

I truly appreciate facilitating the push notification for the indicators that I posted originally, however, one was overlooked that I re-posted. I have attached it for modification. I wish I was able to do it myself so I did not have to bother you but I lack the expertise.

Merry Christmas,

Eric

Hello Eric,

Hopefully you won't mind but added the push notification alert.

rosalieone
rosalieone  
mladen:
rosalieone

It is not. Here is a version that uses Nyquist criterion average in order to calculate values. You will probably have to experiment a bit with parameters (since, as you see, the values produced by the two are completely different due to a completely different averaging type

Dear Mladen,

Since RSI of NMA was less noisy than RSI, do you think it would be interesting to have RSI of ATR-NyquistMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

rosalieone
rosalieone  
rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

Since RSI of NMA was less noisy than RSI, do you think it would be interesting to have RSI of ATR-NyquistMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Dear Mladen,

By rsi on nma i ment rsi_on_nma_v1.01-1.mq4

and by atr-nma i ment ma_atr20-20nyquist20ma1.mq4

;-))

Rosalieone

human18
human18  

Dear members,

can any body help me to convert the attached indicator to expert adviser.

i want a classical expert adviser which open and close the trade when the indicator changed the color. and i want to choose in which the bar i want to open the trade (example; open sell when the third bar become red)

hope any body can help me on that

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

rosalieone

Would you mind explaining the idea a bit more ?

rosalieone:
Dear Mladen,

By rsi on nma i ment rsi_on_nma_v1.01-1.mq4

and by atr-nma i ment ma_atr20-20nyquist20ma1.mq4

;-))

Rosalieone
Spurious
Spurious  

Convert Indicators

Mladen

I have VBA code for Visual Trader Professional of various signals, stops & indicators. Using the language sintax, would you be able to convert these to MT4?

Thanks

Spurious

William Snyder
William Snyder  
human18:
Dear members,

can any body help me to convert the attached indicator to expert adviser.

i want a classical expert adviser which open and close the trade when the indicator changed the color. and i want to choose in which the bar i want to open the trade (example; open sell when the third bar become red)

hope any body can help me on that

Hello Human18,

Want to make the Ea for you, want to start with Ea version of the indicator, would you be using the invert and forSymbol options in the Ea., if not will leave them out of the indicator.

human18
human18  
mrtools:
Hello Human18, Want to make the Ea for you, want to start with Ea version of the indicator, would you be using the invert and forSymbol options in the Ea., if not will leave them out of the indicator.

hi mrtools,

thank you for the fast reply . no i will not use the invert and forsymbol option in the ea.

thank you very much sir. i appreciate your help

William Snyder
William Snyder  
human18:
hi mrtools,

thank you for the fast reply . no i will not use the invert and forsymbol option in the ea.

thank you very much sir. i appreciate your help

Human18,This Ea will open and close orders for color change on the histogram the HiLoBarstoTest you can use to specify which bar to open your trade.