Requests & Ideas - page 181

SHIFTED MAs MTF

HELLO MLADEN,

Please note my observation and request in post 1803, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

winner246

That would be a cross of two indicators from two different time frames. It will (due to the nature of the multi time framing) change signals all over the place depending on the settings. Are you sure that is what you want, since in that mode signals would be meaningless?

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Please note my observation and request in post 1803, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

SHIFTED MAs HISTO

HELLO MLADEN,

Please go ahead with it,as it is primarily desired for cross of higher timeframes like weekly.

for example if i set EMA 1 ( 1 HR ) OVER EMA 1 (MEDIAN ) ( SHIFT 1 ) (WEEKLY ), that will be same as ema 1 ( 1 hr ) over last week median. So every week this setting will be showing me a 1 hr EMA 1 cross of a specific price i.e, LAST WEEK MEDIAN from monday to friday.

I have an on chart version of LAST WEEK MEDIAN, LAST WEEK HIGH AND LAST WEEK LOW, which i place on the 1 hr chart, but many times the weekly lines are hidden from view on the chart HENCE MY NEED FOR A SUITABLE HISTO that can used for the same purpose.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING

SHIFTED MAs MTF

HELLO MLADEN,

Please remember POSTS 1805 AND 1807, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Here you go All the best

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN, Please remember POSTS 1805 AND 1807, THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Error in code

HELLO MLADEN,

If you go to the indicator inner script and click on COMPILE it shows an error saying ;

Function timeframe to string is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

KINDLY CROSS CHECK

winner246:
HELLO MLADEN,

If you go to the indicator inner script and click on COMPILE it shows an error saying ;

Function timeframe to string is not referenced and will be removed from exp-file

KINDLY CROSS CHECK

Hi Winner246,

Was an warning, was nothing to affect the performance of the indicator, anyway on this version no warning.

2 MTF MAs SHIFTED ( HISTO )

Hello mr. Tools,

its in perfect order now, many thanks

thank you MLADEN and MSTOOLS for your support

i need to know the way of contacting Mladen. i am trying by email and direct message but i think it is not reach him

thanks a lot

Request for limited bars & dots only Squeeze version

MrTools or Mladen,

Is it possible to have a limited bars and dots only version (center bar) without the additional momentum histogram calculation/display? Hope it's not too much trouble by asking for this. Thanks

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

bbsqueeze_dark.mq4

Files:
Reason: