Requests & Ideas - page 176

winner246
winner246  

Buy - sell boundary line ( sar )

Hello mladen, compliments of the season, further to my request,please simply use parabolic sar dots ( on a horizontal line ) in drawing the support and resistance price levels to be pinpointed by the new indicator ( this is what i should have simply used to describe the design earlier instead of referring to the leosony2 indicator ),thank you so much for your invaluable service throughout 2012, its highly appreciated.

winner246
winner246  

Re post 1739

HELLO MLADEN, as i checked the fractals thread to read your latest post, i found these 2 indicators which are good illustrations of what i was describing in post 1739.

Files:
ericgellasch
ericgellasch  

Push notifications

Hello Mladen,

I am pleased to say that the push notification worked like a charm with very little lag. Very usable feature. Please consider adding this feature to the other indicators I posted. I greatly appreciate what you do here.

Many thanks,

Eric

winner246
winner246  

Post 1753

Hello mladen, good day sir, please remember my request in post 1753,thanks for everything.

Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Regression cjannel with alerts

Halvard

Try out this one. It has alerts when high or low breaks high channel bound or low channel bound and it has an alert when close retraces into the channel after breaking out of the channel (something like on the picture)

For linear regression channel set the degree to 1 and it will resemble to semi-automatic channel

halvardu:
Hi, thanks for the update Mladen . Maybe its better to use another type of channel indicator for this?? but I think you know that better than me .

Thanks for the help

Regards

Halvard
dasio
dasio  

Hi,

this period i'm studying the Heiken Ashi and i notice how the close of it are level where the price react.

I studied it on 5 min tf with h1 HA and i'm ask if it is possible to create an indicator that plot a line = 1h HA close for the subsequent n h1 period on 5 min TF.

Attached there is a image where i draw it manually and we can see how the price react on the level.

What do you think?

Regards

Files:
haclose.gif 20 kb
halvardu
halvardu  

Thanks alot Mladen!

I will test it and see if it is working?

Thanks for all the help!!

Halvard

mladen:
Halvard

Try out this one. It has alerts when high or low breaks high channel bound or low channel bound and it has an alert when close retraces into the channel after breaking out of the channel (something like on the picture)

For linear regression channel set the degree to 1 and it will resemble to semi-automatic channel
halvardu
halvardu  

Hi Mladen...

Is it possible to set the start candle of the channel in another way than entering the (Bars)?? is it possible to use the mouse pointer to set the start?..

Hope you understand what I mean

Regards

Halvard

halvardu:
Thanks alot Mladen!

I will test it and see if it is working?

Thanks for all the help!!

Halvard
Mladen Rakic
Mladen Rakic  

Eric

here are these 3 too (with push notification and same alerts types as the "regular" Wilder's DMI, for smoother Wilder's DMI versions, and push notifications added for cfb adaptive ADX)

eric gellasch:
Hello Mladen,

I am pleased to say that the push notification worked like a charm with very little lag. Very usable feature. Please consider adding this feature to the other indicators I posted. I greatly appreciate what you do here.

Many thanks,

Eric
rosalieone
rosalieone  

NMA instead of SMMA

ma_atr1.mq4

Dear Mladen,

Would it be possible to use this funny little indicator with NMA instead of SMMA ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Files:
ma_atr1.mq4 3 kb