Hull Moving Average - Non Repaint: is this possible or available?

Been searching for the answer to this but can't find the answer - a lot of different opinions.

Does anyone know if it's possible to code a non-repaint version of it, or even if one exists already?

Sorry if this is a stupid question (I don't code).

Thanks a lot.

benwellstood: Been searching
If you had used this you would have found this.

Check Market... there are several paid and free.

benwellstood:

Been searching for the answer to this but can't find the answer - a lot of different opinions.

Does anyone know if it's possible to code a non-repaint version of it, or even if one exists already?

Sorry if this is a stupid question (I don't code).

Thanks a lot.

A lot of non repainting hull averages

Start from here : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174961 and you shall find at least a couple of dozen non-repainting versions

Hull Moving Average
Hull Moving Average
  • www.mql5.com
Attached is a coloured Hull MA...

I think that moving averages without redrawing are impossible

Thanks everyone. Much appreciated. I'll check these through. Some people say it's not possible as MAs essentially redraw and some claim it is possible. I'll work through the options. Thank you!

benwellstood: I'll check these through. Some people say it's not possible as MAs essentially redraw and some claim it is possible.
Victor Ziborov: I think that moving averages without redrawing are impossible

Almost all indicators repaint bar zero. That is perfectly acceptable as the bar is still forming.

Indicators that change closed bars are called repainting and thus useless for trading; what you see now is not what you previous did nor what you may see in the future.

Reason: