Requests & Ideas - page 179

rosalieone

In my experience calculating rsi of another oscillator (like the nma-atr) does not give expected results (one example is even the much advertised double rsx by Mark Jurik (rsx of rsx), which sometimes gives quite the opposite signals than the price shows). Will try it and if it shows reasonable results, will post it here

rosalieone:
Yep, sorry for the delay i was travelling ;-))

I was saying (maybe a silly idea) that since we can see on the picture below, rsi on nma is much smoother than rsi:

Could it be possible, if yes, interesting to calculate rsi on nma-atr ?

Best regards

Rosalieone

Janusz123:
mr tools, By the same principles as on human18's post No. 1776, could you please make an ea on the basis of the attached indicator (open and close the trade on the change of the colour).

Janusz123 please try this version of the Ea will need this version of the indicator I am posting, just changed the name slightly to make sure it is called correctly.

Wasn't able to test couldn't locate the dll's but it should be fine.

Big ben break out idea

Dear mr.tools

Sorry for my bad english. Is it possible to create a expert that trades the break out gmt + 1 7 to 8 o'clock. It should buy the break out of the highest price from 7 to 8 and the break out of the lowest price. The ea should place two orders at the same time. For example limit highest price stopp lowest price tp = highest - lowest price vice versa. The trick is when one orders is filled then the ea has to double the other order. For example long order is filled with 1 lot the short order should 2 lot. It is a kind of soft martingale because at this time false break outs often happen.

Thanks mcpiscator

McPiscator:
Dear mr.tools

Sorry for my bad english. Is it possible to create a expert that trades the break out gmt + 1 7 to 8 o'clock. It should buy the break out of the highest price from 7 to 8 and the break out of the lowest price. The ea should place two orders at the same time. For example limit highest price stopp lowest price tp = highest - lowest price vice versa. The trick is when one orders is filled then the ea has to double the other order. For example long order is filled with 1 lot the short order should 2 lot. It is a kind of soft martingale because at this time false break outs often happen.

Thanks mcpiscator

Hello Mcpiscator,

Probably tomorrow sometime will be posting something similar to what you are looking for in the public section, its coded but wanting to forward test a night or 2 to verify that it is working correctly.

mrtools:
Hello Mcpiscator, Probably tomorrow sometime will be posting something similar to what you are looking for in the public section, its coded but wanting to forward test a night or 2 to verify that it is working correctly.

Thank you mr.tools

Fix Non-Working Indcator

Mladen or MrTools,

Could any of you kindly fix the non working CFB Adaptive T3 Velocity Histo MTF or come up with a MTF version of the CFB Adaptive T3 Velocity indicator? I tried following the instructions in the CFB thread page 16 & 17 to fix the non-working MTF version but just got totally confused as im totally incompetent in the coding dimension. Thanks and sorry for the troubles.

Yours sincerely,

wintersky111

wintersky111:
Mladen or MrTools,

Could any of you kindly fix the non working CFB Adaptive T3 Velocity Histo MTF or come up with a MTF version of the CFB Adaptive T3 Velocity indicator? I tried following the instructions in the CFB thread page 16 & 17 to fix the non-working MTF version but just got totally confused as im totally incompetent in the coding dimension. Thanks and sorry for the troubles.

Yours sincerely,

wintersky111

Wintersky this is the non histo version added mtf to it.

ps) added a working histo version

Thank You!

MrTools,

Thank you so much!!!!!!!!!!! Really love the advanced stuff that you all are doing down here that cant be found anywhere else

Yours sincerely,

wintersky111

Breakout gbpusd

Hi mrtools

Have you already posted The ea for my request. The system is profitable. I have traded this manually for over two years.

Thanks

Hello,

for mladen or mrtools

https://c.mql5.com/forextsd/forum/68/pricechannelzigzag_v3.3.mq4

this indicator gives us the period movement and the average movements, as well as the number of pips movements.

They would be very useful to know the number of pips contained in each movement.

For example today M15 USDCAD 3:15 to 11:45 we have a movement 13pips but we have in reality 93pips and a very beautiful range.

is it possible to code it?

Sorry for my bad english.

Gafet

Reason: